Types of Snatches - Your Experience

logicallefty

Reaction score
You guys ever recognize or think about different vags that you see? I do. Going to start the discussion with some questions with my answers. This may sound funny but it's actually a topic I think about seriously and have wondered about the vag type vs. the personality:

Which one do you see most often?:
LL's answer: #6

Which one is your most favorite?:

LL's answer: #14

Do you think there is any correlation between the type she has, and her personality?:

LL's answer: Yes. The ones with the lips out tend to be more feminine, while the ones with innie lips tend to be more dominant and try to be more like a man. There is the premise that the more guys she bangs the uglier the vag gets, and maybe that the lips come out (Arby's sandwich). I have joked about that, just in a post yesterday in fact, but the real truth is I think it has more to do with her estrogen levels. More estrogen = more chance she will have the puffier inner lips that come out.
vag.png

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys ever recognize or think about different vags that you see? I do. Going to start the discussion with some questions with my answers. This may sound funny but it's actually a topic I think about seriously and have wondered about the vag type vs. the personality:

Which one do you see most often?:
LL's answer: #6

Which one is your most favorite?:
LL's answer: #14

Do you think there is any correlation between the type she has, and her personality?:
LL's answer: Yes. The ones with the lips out tend to be more feminine, while the ones with innie lips tend to be more dominant and try to be more like a man. There is the premise that the more guys she bangs the uglier the vag gets, and maybe that the lips come out (Arby's sandwich). I have joked about that, just in a post yesterday in fact, but the real truth is I think it has more to do with her estrogen levels. More estrogen = more chance she will have the puffier inner lips that come out.
View attachment 2649
There are different entry ways. Different internals. Different textures. Different sizes.

logicallefty

Reaction score
So inny lips that arent puffy act more like a man?
That’s been my observation, yes. Before I posted this thread I did a lot of thinking about it and for me it’s been true. I couldn’t tell you the eye color of the women I have slept with, and some not even the hair color, but I can remember what kind of vag every single one had. And if they had hair or were shaved.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s been my observation, yes. Before I posted this thread I did a lot of thinking about it and for me it’s been true. I couldn’t tell you the eye color of the women I have slept with, and some not even the hair color, but I can remember what kind of vag every single one had. And if they had hair or were shaved.
How do you manage a inny lip woman? Is there some actions you have to shut off completely?

logicallefty

Reaction score
How do you manage a inny lip woman? Is there some actions you have to shut off completely?
Are you talking dealing with her personality or sexuality?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Sexually I have found the outies are harder to get off during intercourse and require extra oral and 4 play to get them to an O. That may be coincidence or the way I fit in them or who knows.

Personally wise, I struggled a lot with this in my younger years. I used to let all these women walk all over me and I just went with it and submitted. Now, what I do is prove to them that I do what I say and I make good decisions. I prove to them That when I say something I am right Far more than I am wrong. It takes a while but eventually they start realizing that no matter how dominant and independent they think they are, I am more so, so then they lay off the masculine stuff and become a little more submissive. It’s not easy with a woman like this. So many of them want to be men and show the world that they can be. I’m not saying the outies Don’t do this to. But they tend to not be as difficult and are more likely to take a more submissive role from the start when you first get together.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Bugger. Can't really collect more data nowadays. Practically wifed up. Going to be interested to follow this thread.
I’m hoping the thread takes off and people really think about it and give honest answers. I would really like to figure out if my analysis is true, or just coincidence. And it’s not like I can discuss this subject anywhere else. My buddies in real life are either too embarrassed or they haven’t slept with enough women to have any clue. I’ve got married buddies in their mid-40s who have only slept with two or three women.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m hoping the thread takes off and people really think about it and give honest answers. I would really like to figure out if my analysis is true, or just coincidence. And it’s not like I can discuss this subject anywhere else. My buddies in real life are either too embarrassed or they haven’t slept with enough women to have any clue. I’ve got married buddies in their mid-40s who have only slept with two or three women.
And those idiots think your abusing women probably.

Reactions: ERB

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Vaginas are kinda a deal breaker for me tbh.

I'm turned off by ugly hairy vags and it would remain in my subconscious when I look at her even if she's outwardly gorgeous.

My desire would nose dive and she will ultimately be dismissed.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where did you get that chart? Lol

I'm turned off by ugly hairy vags and it would remain in my subconscious when I look at her even if she's outwardly gorgeous.
Just reminds me of the 70s :)

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll have the #5, please.

The ones that are completely interior remind me too much of a child, which creeps me out.

I must admit I've never thought about the correlation between type and personality. Interesting subject, though I've nothing useful to add.

Now where's my #5?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Where did you get that chart? Lol

Just reminds me of the 70s :)
I really don’t remember where I originally found it other then it was On a page where women would say “My vag is a #5 do guys like that kind ? “ lmao

I'll have the #5, please.

The ones that are completely interior remind me too much of a child, which creeps me out.

I must admit I've never thought about the correlation between type and personality. Interesting subject, though I've nothing useful to add.

Now where's my #5?
Funny you think the interior ones remind you of a child, I think the shaved ones do. Gimme the 70s bush baby. I was with my ex-wife for 12 years. She always had a bush. After our divorce in 2004 and I started hitting the market again it was a culture shock to me that hair was a thing of the past on most women. Eventually I grew to get used to it because if I wanted to get laid I really didn’t have a choice.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Do you think there could be any such correlation between penis type and personality too?
I have heard a theory they intelligent people tend to have smaller ones while non intelligent people have bigger ones. But I haven’t put any thought or analysis into it past the theory.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny you think the interior ones remind you of a child, I think the shaved ones do. Gimme the 70s bush baby. I was with my ex-wife for 12 years. She always had a bush. After our divorce in 2004 and I started hitting the market again it was a culture shock to me that hair was a thing of the past on most women. Eventually I grew to get used to it because if I wanted to get laid I really didn’t have a choice.
Oh, I'll take the bush any day of the week, but nicely trimmed. No need to meet face-to-face with Larry Fine from the Three Stooges down there.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

I'm a fan of 70s bush too. Esp. when banging good and things are all wet down there, her wet bush feels so good against me on every plunge.

Serenity

Reaction score
I have heard a theory they intelligent people tend to have smaller ones while non intelligent people have bigger ones. But I haven’t put any thought or analysis into it past the theory.
This was the thought in ancient Greece, it was seen as ideal to have a small penis. It apparently represented intelligence, self-control and prudence.