Two girls asking for a date on the same day

lastking

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys..hope you can help me with this one. I have two plates this week that I need to line up but not sure how. There is a girl at work (a 6 or 7 ) that is divorced and has shown a lot of interest lately. She wants to come and stay at my new house for the night on Friday and go out. Then an indian girl (around an 8 or 9 rating ) invited me via FB to take her out on the same day for drinks/date. Not sure which one to go with. Advise....Thanks!!

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whomever asked first or agreed to go out with first is the one you should go out with.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had that one time in a sunday, marked with one girl for afternoon(and nailed her) then cut the thing short, go home take a bath, go out again and meet the other one for night out(only kissed, I already scored the other before)

so as long you can amke time for both, why not?

if you are busy that day tehn go for who asked first and go with the other after

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shoot, one time I had a girl come over to watch a movie... ended up banging her on my couch - twice - then sent her home. One hour later, another girl hits me up and wanted me to come over to her place for a nightcap... yada yada yada, we ended up banging FOUR TIMES in a row. So, within the span of not even 6 hours I ended up nailing 2 girls and having sex 6 times (which would have been more but I had to go to work the next morning).

And this, my friends, is why I have a podcast :)

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pick the one you like better OR the one who's not willing to reschedule(assuming the other is) and take that one out on friday and the other out some other time

if you absolutely have to do both on friday, then do the date for drinks in the afternoon/evening and the spending the night at night.

if you can't do both but have to do both on friday, then just take out the one you like better and not the other

Don-Kong

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They should feel like they've won the lottery. 'Kin right.

Make it known (internal vibe) that she hit the jackpot. You are saught after, like a rare painting masterpiece.

You could even say, "I will need to leave" at such a time. You're time is precious. You are popular. "I have x to do" etc.

Or, if you are feeling confident, but not too eager, " I cancelled x because I was really looking forward to meeting you" - don't appear desperate for her attention, just make her known you think she MAY be worth it, if she's lucky and plays her cards right.