tshirts

bluemc

Don Juan
Reaction score
what kind of tshirts do you guys wear?
i want tshirts that have no brand names on them but are plain. but have a design or something on them.

where can i get them

im talking about tshirts like the one in Frontin by pharrel the music video teh black billionaire tshirt he had.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to wear shirts that have more class.

Express (or structure) Have some very nice shirts and polos. just my piece of advice.

Anchor Blue has some very nice shirts as well as gap, and more.

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear lots of brand names...Ecko, South Pole, and Phat Farm are the main ones.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the muscicians are coming out with their own clothing (Pharrell's Billionaire Boy Club t'shirt coming out soon)
I usual don't support too much authentic stuff. Try wearing some good pants and just a t-shirt that matches with a headband or something. That'll work wonders and is cheaper

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always dress sporty. You will hardly ever see me wearing a polo shirt or a collared shirt to school. I always wear my college shirts to school. I watch a lot of college sports with my friends, so we all have our own little collection of team fan gear. My favorite stuff is from Michigan State and the University of Illinois. I dunno why, but about 1/2 of all my shirts are either MSU or Illinois. Not many people besides me and my friends wear these, so it's pretty cool to be different from those A&F wearing sheep.