Trying to Fuvk girl again (she was a 10 )

lastking

Don Juan
Reaction score
I banged a girl (rating was a 10) towards the end of last year .She got a boyfriend after that and deleted me from facebook. I would like to bang her again. She doesn't know that I know that she has a new boyfriend although I have seen some postings on her profile. How do I get the second bang and should I ask her how the new relationship is doing or just pretend that I don't know what's happening?

Last edited:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How are you planning to contact her since she deleted you from facebook?
And not to bring you down mate but she wouldn't delete you from facebook if you f8cked her good. A girl I ****ed 3-4months ago got married 2 weeks ago shes in a other country. I f8cked her so good she begged me for more the following days. Even tho shes married with this Turkish guy she keeps contacting me on facebook and calling me on Skype every 2-3 days just saying..

So next time you lay a girl, f8ck her like your life depends on it, flip her around kiss her f8ck her slow then fast, go down on her (if shes hygienic), send her to heaven. She won't delete you and Always keep you open for more, it starts there.

I would forget this chick since she deleted you from facebook, I wouldn't recommend to send her something true social-media at all. Try to talk to her on the Streets if you really want to try again, act like you don't know nothing about the relationship, get her number and ask her out then escalate to your place. If she mentions her boyfriend shes probably not interested, tho you can tell her you want to hang out as friends and escalate from there anyway ;) goodluck