Trust your gut instinct!

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
I know I am not one to give out advice on this forum, but here is one I do know for a fact. If you THINK, a chick likes you or is interested, she PROBABLY MOST LIKELY IS! There were plenty of times in college where I thought a girl liked me based on her body language and what not. Of course, I did not get anywhere because I was a ***** and was not absolutely, positively sure they liked me. I always waited for them to make a move (HOW IGNORANT I WAS), or was waiting for some verbal sign from either the girls themselves or their friends i.e "So and so likes you, or thinks your hot". Remember, girls DON"T ASK OUT (well, 95% of them don't). So fellas, if their is a girl you would like to get to know better and you THINK she may feel the same....MAKE A DAMN MOVE! Trust your gut!

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Live everyday like it was your last..

ali_g

Don Juan
Reaction score
yep, you're probably right. Instinct is usually the best indicator.

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
of course some of us are too ****y :)D) and assume EVERY girl likes us, and occasionally end up being wrong ;);)

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I think it works the other way too! If you think a girl is not interested, but you are not positive....she still..IS NOT INTERESTED. There was this one girl I liked at work awhile back. I never officially asked her out one on on and she never said "I am not interested", but it was obvious in her body language and a few other red flags I received.