When you are REALLY confident about yourself,

you need no:

rules
knowledge about attraction between men and women
pickup lines
"special" behaviour
NLP
any tricks to create attraction

Because you are ok the way you are. There is nothing to remove, nothing to add and nothing to hide.

This should be your primary goal. Find your "true self" and learn to become the best friend of yours.

"As long as you are insecure about yourself, ALL YOUR EFFORTS WILL BE FUTILE".

Good luck to all of you.

Catamo

Reaction score
Yea this guys completely right. Sorry to those of you who are writing all these dating tips down in your notebooks - they wont get you very far at all. Seriously, you have to be completely reliant on yourself, or your just gonna come off as a sketchy awkward character.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IndianaJoneS said:
When you are REALLY confident about yourself,

you need no:

rules
knowledge about attraction between men and women
pickup lines
"special" behaviour
NLP
any tricks to create attraction

Because you are ok the way you are. There is nothing to remove, nothing to add and nothing to hide.

This should be your primary goal. Find your "true self" and learn to become the best friend of yours.

"As long as you are insecure about yourself, ALL YOUR EFFORTS WILL BE FUTILE".

Good luck to all of you.
i agree to a point... you should be completely confident in your self and also your abilities. However there should ALWAYS be something to add.

I am strongly confident in myself, however i come to theses forums for self improvement, experiences, and self progression.

Knowledge to better myself is something i always strive for. Being "complacant" i feel is doom.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i haven't posted in years, but i had to log on just to say that, this is probably the best thing posted in the tips section within the past few months.