Trouble drinking protein shake

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On my whey protein bottle it says that i should drink the protein immediately after a workout. But the thing is that i workout at a gym and I live about half an hour from the gym. I also have school and i go to the gym right after school.

The best thing for me is to mix the protein in the morning before school and l
leave it in a bottle all day and go to the gym after school and drink it after my work out.

The thing is i read online that mixing the powder and drinking it hours later will be ineffective to you because it will break down and separate therefore nullifying its benefits.

What should i do?

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro you're not maintaining the frame, you're losing her. Instead, you should be asking yourself, "does this shake even deserve my time."

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just put 2 scoops in a mixer bottle. After the workout get a pint of milk or gatorade and add to the bottle and shake. Distinguished men prefer their protein shakes shaken, not stirred.

Good luck with your protein drink goals in 2012.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when i first read the title of this thread i assumed it was going to be about someones gf having problems giving them oral sex

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its too late bro, she's lost interest! Next!

seethehoop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Use water rather than milk. Milk will add extra protein but you need to make sure you know how much ya getting cos too much puts stain on the kidneys, also milk makes you retain water.

The scoops also claim to be about 20g but I weighed one scoop out and it was 26g. In addition buy an isolate cos it's less likely to cause upset stomach, I add wheatabix though too for fibre to help pass it through my system.

Final point look out for aspartame, it's supposed to be a toxin and have dine serious side effects.

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i understand what you guys are saying but to me when i mix the protein with milk I like to put peanut butter and banana in it because it taste much better than water. I feel like throwing up when i use water its nasty to me.