Tricks to get over HB10 mind-blank-idis?

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up again folks,

I am doing better and better, but still have some issues with blanking or goofing around the really hot girls. Are there any tricks to just remembering they are just normal girls or do I just need to be around them / hit on them enough to get over it? :crazy:

cockerdumbnuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
a few thing that i do that have helped me;

1. imagine them playing with a dildo to the thought of you.

2. imagine them taking a huge sh*t.

3. imagine them with a bald head.

Also if you're having problems with eye contact with, just look at there eyebrows. It'll seem as if you're looking them in the eye.

VdoubleR

Don Juan
Reaction score
yuppaz said:
...or do I just need to be around them / hit on them enough to get over it?
Being around them more often has definitely helped me. But, even if you were to be around them everyday a "mind blank" will happen eventually.

Here are some things I do to prevent that situation:

a) Talk to them as if you've spoke to them before.
b) Imagine that you're talking to a less attractive female.
c) Breath a little deeper to calm you down a bit until you realize she IS just a normal girl.

Good luck and hope I've helped.

-VdoubleR

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****erdumbnuts said:

lol

ROFL. That seriously would send me into fits of laughter.

I dunno....

Also if you're having problems with eye contact with, just look at there eyebrows. It'll seem as if you're looking them in the eye.
Have to disagree with that. People notice it if you look them directly in the eye. And that's a sexy thing to women if you do that.

Reaction score
****erdumbnuts said:

haha this works well. Remember, they are still the little girls that you would pull there hair , and chase in the playground in in elementary school, except they have fat deposits on there chest and have more estrogen. Assume attraction, and remember that if you don't stand up and approach them and show them that you are the Great Catch, you will not make there ladyflowers wet.:cool: