Transform boredom into value

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is normal to get to feel bored sometimes.
Wheter you're alone or in presence of someone.

I've met few people who can enjoy boredom and, only after being bored, start a deep converstation.
It's like being in the flow state.

But, many other people, always fight boredom with distractions: movies, smartphone, games, music, or gossip.

Is it impossible to get someone to enjoy boredom and deepen the conversation with them?
Since women in the 21st century are in the search of more and more people who can give em exitement, unpredictability, etc, or basically a "clown", how would you address the concept of boredom?

It would be awesome to find ways to find gold in boredom

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since women in the 21st century are in the search of more and more people who can give em exitement, unpredictability, etc, or basically a "clown", how would you address the concept of boredom?
If you're bored enough, your brain will start kicking up some creative things to do.

As for women looking to be entertained: don't be their clown. You want them to lust after you, not laugh at you.

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're bored enough, your brain will start kicking up some creative things to do.

As for women looking to be entertained: don't be their clown. You want them to lust after you, not laugh at you.
I've met some women that in a boring situation where I started to play music or draw, they went for the guy who was scrolling the internet and reacting other people videos on social media.
I just tought "That isn't the type of women for me". But I may be wrong.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The problem is life doesn't exist in a vacuum. It's never "oh I was doing this so this happened", it's always the sum of all things together that create an outcome.

So what if you were doing whatever and the women went for someone else. Maybe they had zero attraction to you. Maybe they didn't like what you were doing. Maybe they thought you had a funny smell when they walked by.

It could be any of a number of different things all combined into why something did or didn't happen, but on this forum we have people who can't seem to get it thru their head that "Doing X, Means Y will happen" doesn't exist. Nothing is guaranteed, it's simply a probability game.

The bottom line is do what you want to do, not do something because you think it will help you get a woman interested.

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bottom line is do what you want to do, not do something because you think it will help you get a woman interested.
As a man, i must admit that I had life moments when I started to do it for the women, but eventually I started to learn how to fight this inner thing, and stated that I won't do anything for a women which I don't enjoy too, or that I could do to make her really happy because I knew she would like or because she asked me beforehand (like when she prays you to have sex).