Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trading Log: On the path to getting funded

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Clearly you are taking a lot of time to learn which is good. I wouldn’t worry much about dealer activity market making etc. there is so much liquidity in currency markets it would literally take a government entity to push a dealer around. Just assume New York and London and China are major time zones and where you want to trade, basically
Those are SMC/ICT concepts which a lot of what I am working on is built on. It would be foolish to ignore that type of stuff, it's there in every market, even Forex, where they are the only ones who are legally allowed to act in that way. Those patterns repeat over and over again where they drive price up, then return back to the OB to fill more orders since they can't fill a million orders or however many they are buying at once without causing a huge spike, so they do it over a bunch of different times. It's almost ridiculous how often the same thing happens.

The NY Reversal is almost always started inside the London KillZone and then again going the other direction in the London Close Killzone. The setup is when London sweeps the Asia high or low and then reverses. Not there every day but averages 2-3x a week clear as day and almost always plays out the same way.

For a swing trader or position trader holding positions over many days, those aren't important. For someone scalping on low timeframe those are very important.

Last edited:

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In January through March of 2020 trading patterns with insight from reading and watching the news, mostly triangles I turned 7k into 150k day trading nothing but cash bonds, who were telegraphing covid weeks in advance and then options on bond ETFs and then SPX options. Maybe a couple of overnights but mostly day. I had 100k of PnL on the first week of March and literally turned my screen off to take a client meeting that would never net me the money I had in the market. Can prove everything I just said. It is possible. Read the book OP - turn people’s feedback off and almost suggest you consider not posting here. The guy with the tip is the worst guy to listen to. If you get good you will make more sometimes in a day than 98% of Americans will make in a year.
How you do you earn your income today and you have to be at least a multi millionaire by now right? Question is a little tongue and cheek but this post reads like a broke degenerate gambler reminiscing about a win streak half a decade ago. The problem most run into with this strategy is they can have a perfect hundred win streak but one loss or a bad string can erase it all. It is building bad habits to build wealth and maintain it over an extended period of time, eventually you get caught offsides

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How you do you earn your income today and you have to be at least a multi millionaire by now right? Question is a little tongue and cheek but this post reads like a broke degenerate gambler reminiscing about a win streak half a decade ago. The problem most run into with this strategy is they can have a perfect hundred win streak but one loss or a bad string can erase it all. It is building bad habits to build wealth and maintain it over an extended period of time, eventually you get caught offsides
You made a statement that people are gullible sucker loser who are attempting to trade in the way op is trading. All I did was give you an example of someone successfully doing it relatively recently. if the way I discuss this subject doesn’t convey a certain amount of confidence and experience to you, okay

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You made a statement that people are gullible sucker loser who are attempting to trade in the way op is trading. All I did was give you an example of someone successfully doing it relatively recently. if the way I discuss this subject doesn’t convey a certain amount of confidence and experience to you, okay
Think you have me mixed up with another poster, never said anyone was a gullible sucker. My point really was, you can have a good run but over time there is usually not sustainability in it for a million different reasons. You obviously have experience with this, what have been your results after that period of time. Are you still trading? have you continued to make outsized gains?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think you have me mixed up with another poster, never said anyone was a gullible sucker. My point really was, you can have a good run but over time there is usually not sustainability in it for a million different reasons. You obviously have experience with this, what have been your results after that period of time. Are you still trading? have you continued to make outsized gains?
This is not my trading log, and you did call him gullible.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Even better...I've spent my whole life proving people wrong. Maybe this time will be different tho.

Doubtful. Might as well be pouring jet fuel on a forest fire.

Last edited:

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was first post on this thread, please show me where
Even better...I've spent my whole life proving people wrong. Maybe this time will be different tho.

Doubtful. Might as well be pouring jet fuel on a forest fire.
Brother, you did what exactly you were warned about in 2021/22 during the following crypto bear market. I genuinely hope you succeed but you are rewriting history.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That was first post on this thread, please show me where
Brother, you did what exactly you were warned about in 2021/22 during the following crypto bear market. I genuinely hope you succeed but you are rewriting history.
Show me one person who didn't fail first in attempting to do anything and I will show you a person who hasn't accomplished much of anything.

Failures are a necessary and useful teacher on the path to success if you choose to learn from them.

Thomas Edison failed 10,000 times before he created the light bulb and when they asked him "How does it feel to have failed 10,000 times?" and he replied "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. But I only need to find 1 way that works."

There are plenty of millionaires and even billionaires who failed badly numerous times before they succeeded. Know why they succeeded when others didn't? Because they never stopped believing they could and they never let singular failures stop them on the way to their greater purpose.

They certainly never allowed people like you to tell them what they were and were not capable of achieving in life.

Most people think success is some magical thing that just happens, but it's not. It's a byproduct of a lot of failures and a lot of behind the scenes work and grinding away in obscurity when nobody is watching at what is going to make them better. It's a byproduct of how you talk to yourself every day internally.

If you've never read Billionaire Richard Branson's story perhaps you should. That dude flamed out so many times most people would have just quit. He decided to keep going and became a Billionaire.

A side note from one of the best Day Traders of all time, Lance Breitstein, who worked at Trillium and who basically is the top earner for them in their history with multiple years over $20 million dollars...this dude worked there for 2 years under one of the best mentors they had and never had a single profitable month for 2 years!! 2 years! Perhaps he should have just given up also?

I'm not like you. I'm built different. I don't care about failures, I accept them and I learn from them. Then I don't fail again in the same way.

Last edited:

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show me one person who didn't fail first in attempting to do anything and I will show you a person who hasn't accomplished much of anything.

Failures are a necessary and useful teacher on the path to success of you choose to learn from them.
Editing, since you added to your post.

Failure along the way to success certainly is part of the process but it also does not guarantee it. A lot of that depends on what type of adjustments you make, what strategy you are using and in what application/context. The reason I mentioned it to you previously, is because I see you making the same mistakes this time around, saying the same exact statements with the same type of bravado. Comparing famous millionaire/billionaire businessmen and inventors to essentially day trading is laughable. Not even in the same stratosphere. The men listed solved problems and created value to society as a whole. Trading is at best looking for micro inefficiencies in markets to exploit but for most is basically gambling. Trading is not actually creating anything and major reason most fail. It also has about a low a barrier an entry as possible, that is why you see so many people who havent done anything gravitate to it

My point to Divorcedw3 is although he had a good streak, it wasn't something that he maintained and had success with over the long term. Not a knock, but just the reality of the situation. Anyway, wish you well

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Editing, since you added to your post.

Failure along the way to success certainly is part of the process but it also does not guarantee it. A lot of that depends on what type of adjustments you make, what strategy you are using and in what application/context. The reason I mentioned it to you previously, is because I see you making the same mistakes this time around, saying the same exact statements with the same type of bravado. Comparing famous millionaire/billionaire businessmen and inventors to essentially day trading is laughable. Not even in the same stratosphere. The men listed solved problems and created value to society as a whole. Trading is at best looking for micro inefficiencies in markets to exploit but for most is basically gambling. Trading is not actually creating anything and major reason most fail. It also has about a low a barrier an entry as possible, that is why you see so many people who havent done anything gravitate to it

My point to Divorcedw3 is although he had a good streak, it wasn't something that he maintained and had success with over the long term. Not a knock, but just the reality of the situation. Anyway, wish you well
Exactly what mistakes am I making when I am actually using stop losses this time which was main issue initially and there is no Luna to get caught up in Futures?

I also am far, far more versed in when to enter and staying out of traps and ranges using numerous things as confirmation but especially volume, something I never really did back then. The biggest thing I need to work on are my exits. I am losing a lot of profit by poor in trade management.

It's not luck, it's not pressing a button randomly and stuff just happening to go my way. It's been a lot of hard work, studying, replaying, and watching videos and reading books about various things.

Even the trades I lost woud have been big wins if I simply waited it out for 10 more minutes. But I am more mindful of cutting trades so I cut them. I took a bad entry and I replayed every one of them over and over again to see where I fvcked up.

If you think never fvcking up is the only way to actually prove you are successful then I've got news for you, you are the one who is delusional.

Some of the most profitable day traders have win rates of 55-60% and some even lower.

At what point do actual results matter to you?

Apparently never.

And as far as comparing myself to billionaires the point is that at one point they were broke, not billionaires. Apparently to you that meant they'd never succeed.

Which is probably just how they liked it, as do I.

Last edited:

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not like you. I'm built different. I don't care about failures, I accept them and I learn from them. Then I don't fail again in the same way.

You are right, you are not like me. I have actually built a real business with employees and made well over 7 figures investing.

Exactly what mistakes am I making when I am actually using stop losses this time which was main issue initially and there is no Luna to get caught up in Futures?

I also am far, far more versed in when to enter and staying out of traps and ranges using numerous things as confirmation but especially volume, something I never really did back then. The biggest thing I need to work on are my exits. I am losing a lot of profit by poor in trade management.

It's not luck, it's not pressing a button randomly and stuff just happening to go my way. It's been a lot of hard work, studying, replaying, and watching videos and reading books about various things.

At what point do actual results matter to you?

Apparently never.
What results? You capitulated at the literal bottom of the market and disappeared for over a year only to reappear when the market was pumping again.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You are right, you are not like me. I have actually built a real business with employees and made well over 7 figures investing.

What results? You capitulated at the literal bottom of the market and disappeared for over a year only to reappear when the market was pumping again.
I am trading futures. That market never went away and it never will. Corn, Soybeans, Wheat, Oil, Forex, Gasoline, Natural Gas, Metals, etc...

Did I? You sure about that? Think you need to get your facts straight. Sometimes the time spent in silence is the time when the most work is getting done.

My last crypto buy was when I bought 3000 Trias at a little over $1.50 and then sold it at $17. Do the math on that one Einstein.

Last edited:

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am trading futures. That market never went away and it never will. Corn, Soybeans, Wheat, Oil, Forex, Gasoline, Natural Gas, Metals, etc...

Did I? You sure about that? Think you need to get your facts straight. Sometimes the time spent in silence is the time when the most work is getting done.

My last crypto buy was when I bought 1500 Trias at a little over $1.50 and then sold it at $17. Do the math on that one Einstein.
Yeah, on an account you hadn't logged into for a year and a half, by your own words. Einstein. Your delusion will be your own detriement, oh well

Holy sh!t, I forgot I bought 3000 Trias toekns when they were down around $1.50 a piece, like a year and a half ago... I logged into Kucoin and see they are worth 50K today....since they no longer do business with US Residents I need to transfer it to my wallet over the next week or so to sell

:oops: :oops: :eek: :eek:

Haha...nope, just someone that has made a of money in crypto, lost a lot of money stupidly and then made a smart decision in one of my last moves before I took a break during the downturn.

Honestly it was just a calculated guess. Sometimes they pay off, sometimes they don't.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeah, on an account you hadn't logged into for a year and a half, by your own words. Einstein. Your delusion will be your own detriement, oh well
I also had a lot trapped staking and still staking...mainly big positions in ATOM and DOT.

Since I started they have gained 300 ATOM and almost 400 DOT...as well as a lot of GLMR, ACA and ASTAR from the parachain auctions.

My positions are down currently but they were never sold. Not going to make that mistake again of HODLing in a downturn.

And technically, by fundamentals, we have not hit a true Bear Market since well before 2021 on anything past the 3D chart

We put in a Higher High, a Higher Low and then another Higher High. There was no Lower Low or Lower High on the weekly or monthly charts.

On the 4D chart we put in a lower highs and lower low to switch bearish but then had a change of character to Bullish and put in a higher high. A higher low will confirm the bullish trend change on the 4D.

Bro, you've got millions, take a few weeks off and take a class on market structure. Fundamentally Bear Markets make lower highs and lower lows on whatever time frame you are looking at and that hasn't happened below 4D.

Last edited:

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also had a lot trapped staking and still staking...mainly big positions in ATOM and DOT.

Since I started they have gained 300 ATOM and almost 400 DOT...as well as a lot of GLMR, ACA and ASTAR from the parachain auctions.

My positions are down currently but they were never sold. Not going to make that mistake again of HODLing in a downturn.

And technically, by fundamentals, we have not hit a true Bear Market since well before 2021 on anything past the 3D chart

We put in a Higher High, a Higher Low and then another Higher High. There was no Lower Low or Lower High on the weekly or monthly charts.

On the 4D chart we put in a lower highs and lower low to switch bearish but then had a change of character to Bullish and put in a higher high. A higher low will confirm the bullish trend change on the 4D.

Bro, you've got millions, take a few weeks off and take a class on market structure. Fundamentally Bear Markets make lower highs and lower lows on whatever time frame you are looking at and that hasn't happened below 4D.
I really could care less about TA and charts. Time is better spend increasing your income to put into the market. It is about long term value proposition, secular/macro trends and managing risk. You can classify it any way you want but when you took your "break" that is exactly when you should of put your foot on the gas and started buying one of a few plays that are worth holding and more than just a trade. You would have built the base to catapult yourself to where you actually want to be.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I really could care less about TA and charts. Time is better spend increasing your income to put into the market. It is about long term value proposition, secular/macro trends and managing risk. You can classify it any way you want but when you took your "break" that is exactly when you should of put your foot on the gas and started buying one of a few plays that are worth holding and more than just a trade. You would have built the base to catapult yourself to where you actually want to be.
I used that time to switch jobs twice and get a 20K raise each time and then drop 84 lbs as of this morning and be in the best shape I have been in since my senior year in college ready for the beach with a full set of abs. At that time my health was a more important focus for me.

And to invest heavily in reading materials and to work on increasing my knowledge base because I knew I had a lot to work on and improve on. I've done that by a significant amount, but I still am improving each day and need to continue to improve. I'm still nowhere near where I need to be.

Last edited: