Tounge Twister Accidents

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy with a black eye boards his plane bound for Pittsburgh and sits down in his seat. He immediately notices that the guy next to him also has a black eye.

He says to him, "Hey this is a coincidence: we both have black eyes. Mind if I ask how you got yours?"

So the guy tells him: "Well, it just happened. It was a tongue twister accident, sort of. See, I was at the ticket counter and this gorgeous blonde with the biggest breasts in the world was there. So, instead of saying: I'd like a ticket to Pittsburgh, I said: I'd like a picket to Tittsburgh." "She socked me one."

The first guy responded, "Mine was a tongue twister too."
"I was at the breakfast table and I wanted to say to my wife: Please pour me a bowl of Corn Flakes, but I accidentally said: You ruined my life, you lousy bi tch!.''

[DoN.2.Da.JUaN]

Don Juan
Reaction score
was that meant to be a joke?

if so it was pretty stupid

is there meant to be a moral of the joke/story

dont get married or something :|

wtf?

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
A guy with a black eye boards his plane bound for Pittsburgh and sits down in his seat. He immediately notices that the guy next to him also has a black eye.

He says to him, "Hey this is a coincidence: we both have black eyes. Mind if I ask how you got yours?"

So the guy tells him: "Well, it just happened. It was a tongue twister accident, sort of. See, I was at the ticket counter and this gorgeous blonde with the biggest breasts in the world was there. So, instead of saying: I'd like a ticket to Pittsburgh, I said: I'd like a picket to Tittsburgh." "She socked me one."

"I was at the breakfast table and I wanted to say to my wife: Please pour me a bowl of Corn Flakes, but I accidentally said: You ruined my life, you lousy bi tch!.''
:D :p

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

:crackup:

dyce

Don Juan
Reaction score

:crackup: lol

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by [DoN.2.Da.JUaN]
was that meant to be a joke?

if so it was pretty stupid

is there meant to be a moral of the joke/story

dont get married or something :|

wtf?
You want a moral for this joke/story?

The moral of the joke was that men often think but don't say what they REALLY think, or do what they really WANT to do.

Those two guys are example of Average Frustrated Chumps.

Guy A: Gets tounge twisted because he is struck by the gorgeous blonde's beauty and instead of chatting her up and try to hook up with her, says something stupid and gets a punch in the face.

Guy B: Is in a misrable marriage and instead of doing something about it a long time ago he lets things deterioriate to a point where he ends up choosing to vent his frustrations at his current situation and gets a punch to the face.

The moral of the story is that every time you act like a chump instead of a man, life punches you in the face. You are hurting yourself more each passing day when you don't do or go for things you really want.