Touchy Situation

sixtonoize

Reaction score
Hello, fellow DJs and DJs in training. Long time reader, first time poster.

So my dilemma. I've always been a complete AFC, to the core. The two real relationships I've had have been with headcase-manipulative women, and didn't really help my self-esteem and DJ-ness all that well., so I've got PLENTY of LJBFs. Not that LJBF is really a pproblem, because they're all cool girls whose company I enjoy. HOWEVER, lately, I've been reading up on being a DJ, and it has sort of let that part of my personality come out. (I've always been ****y and funny with people I've known for years, but now I can start it from the get-go) Needless to say, I've been getting a lot of good reactions from women who I would have, intil recently, thought completely out-of my league.

This has been great, except for one girl (HB8.5-9.0...she's gorgeous) in particular. I've been LJBF with her for years, and she's helped me get through a lot of girlfriend issues and all of that, and recently I've been giving her advice on her situation with her boyfriend, so we've been hanging out a lot lately, and the last time we hung out, she did something totally out of character. We went and got food in my truck, and when I got back to her house, she kept making small talk about stupid stuff like the heater blower in her car, or the crack in my windshield...y'know, making it seem like she really didn't want to leave. I've always have been pretty good at reading people, and she was definitekly tellingme that getting out of my truck was not her idea of a good time. This from a girl who, any other time would hop out before the wheels stopped turning, say "thanks for driving, Get a hold of me later, etc." and be gone. She's very businesslike.

So, the dilemma: 1. She has a boyfriend of about a year that she is starting the long, slow process of breaking up with 2. We've been friends for a long time (5+ years), and I really don't want to scerw that up (especially now, since I can get girls by my own volition, and don't have to hit up my LJBFs for dates - hahaha) 3. When She DOES finally break up with this guy, she's going to be going through relationship withdrawl, and I really don't want to be the back-up guy, or the rebound boyfriend.

So, fellow members ofthe DJ community, What should I do?

Should I leave her alone, keep her in the LJBF catagory, and keep up the C+F, until she initiates anything, shoudl I go for it, damn the torpedoes, and hope that we can still be friends after whatever happens happens, or should I minimize all contact with her until after she has forst broken up with this guy, and second, GOTTEN OVER him?

I'm a bit confused, and any input would be good stuff.

Thanks

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you arent willing to risk the friendship be very careful

2, do not fall for this girl, at best try to make her your f-buddy

what i would do is attempt to get drunk with her and see how the kino goes between you 2.

just observe if shes into.

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been LJBF with her for years, and she's helped me get through a lot of girlfriend issues
Im glad you found this site.

My advice is leave this chick alone. "She is starting the long, slow process of breaking up with her bf?" Pathetic, Im pretty sure she will NOT leave her bf. Don't waste your time. Drix' advice is good, try to get her drunk and fvck her, then act like you don't even know her the next day. That should really maximize her IL.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HuuBinh
Drix' advice is good, try to get her drunk and fvck her, then act like you don't even know her the next day. That should really maximize her IL.
did you bother to read my post, all of it

i never said anything about taking action and ****ing her, just observing her actions toward you

but still as i said in the first sentence you have to becareful of what you do cause you can risk the friendship

but the truth is there are so many woman out there why do you need to risk a friendship

sixtonoize

Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa

but still as i said in the first sentence you have to becareful of what you do cause you can risk the friendship

but the truth is there are so many woman out there why do you need to risk a friendship
Thanks a lot guys. I guess I'll have to leave this one in the LBJF area for now. However, what should I do if SHE initiates anything?

I don't know if this will happen, but I can assume that she'll never expect me to initiate, as we've been friends for so long, and I don't really want to initiiate, and have everything go crazy.

Thoughts?

Thanks

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she initiates something then go for it, but leave the ball in her court, especially since she is gonna be on the rebound trying to get over the ex when he becomes an ex.. dont expect anything long lasting thought because chances are you are just gonna be hellping her get through her rough times.. good luck!