Total Proof that dating abroad is better for men?

Romeo0310

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi folks,
Recently I've been fascinated by this guy's website and his lifestyle of dating abroad. He claims that dating abroad is the answer to the dateless single male's problem in America, and has a ton of convincing proof to show.

I am a bit skeptical though, and wonder if this sounds too good to be true. Are foreign women really that much different and easier as he claims?

The more I see his site, testimonials, photos and videos, the more convinced I get. He does not seem to be a BSer, and unlike most dating gurus and PUA gurus, he actually shows proof that he's getting girls and dates.

For example, his incredible photo collage speaks for itself:

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Collage.htm

And he has tons of convincing testimonials from others who have achieved the same result overseas. They seem pretty genuine to me and are all in different writing styles.

http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page74b.htm

Also, many in his site forum seem to concur as well.

Here in his intro, he makes an interesting argument that going abroad for dating is not for losers, but similar to the concept of "international business trade", simply put, you go to places with better markets for you where supply and demand are in your favor and where your market value is higher as well. Sounds logical doesn't it?

http://www.happierabroad.com/alternative.php

Recently, he put out some videos showing that foreign women indeed were more relaxed and open about meeting strangers and were without a "***** shield". They do seem to show a social scene that is more free flowing than what you get in the US.

Here are his new videos that demonstrate this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFYvCYZ3ktw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TezjO2P5i0o

What do you all think? If the solution were as simple as going overseas, then why doesn't every frustrated chump just do that? Why are we all listening to seduction techniques when this guy can just be his ugly self and get chicks?

I'm confused!

Can anyone shed light on this?

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women in north america are very open to having fun with new interesting people. What makes you think they aren't?
they'll hang out, laugh, and so forth with them. why on earth do you think "north american women" is a personality type? What, they aren't friendly? They aren't able to relax and have a fun conversation with males just for fun?
Yes, many things are true about north american women, but never should you say that they are *****y and not capable of being friendly to new, interesting people. That's plain insulting and quite retarded.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While NA women isn't a personality type, there are cultural differences between them and women from other countries.

One of the problems with dating foreign women is that these already afc guys use it as a "hack" for lack of a better term and the success goes to their head and they become even bigger **** heads than they were before. However it doesn't do much to solve their inner issues that caused them to be afc's in the first place and point in fact can make those issues worse for them.

This has caused a lot of foreign people to have negative views of foreigners.

optimusprime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Romeo,

You are overlooking the fact that he is a minority male. I am one too. In general, minority men have a MUCH easier time dating and finding love abroad, especially (and ironically) in Continental Europe.

There are a lot of complicated reasons for this. But I will say for minority AFC's or if they have self-esteem issues from childhood, dating abroad may be a solution.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf, that guy either has tight game or.. i dunno, cause he looks fugly.. and like optimusprime says, a lot of guys have issues back home, going abroad frees you of these inhibitions, ie. You're 'free,' etc. Anyway, i might go to russia or something, good looking ladies there..

Luminescence

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interestingly, aren't american women considered less desirable by foreign men? While the roles are reversed for american men and foreign women?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Wu is a borderline criminal who pays for the sex he gets from women in other countries as he targets the poor who have no other choice but to sell their bodies to survive.

I'm not against voluntary prostitution from women in the legal and regulated Nevada brothels that make a mature and non coerced decision to take that form of employment but my disgust couldn't be higher for scum like Winston Wu.

I learned all about that human failure while I was trolling the True Forced Loneliness idiots on youtube.

matt1001

Don Juan
Reaction score
isnt it just the fact that women like something that they dont get all the time, i have a friend who visited america (im from australia) and he said it rocked cause everywhere he went girls were all over him. in australia he isnt quite a afc but he doesnt do that well. and whenever i see a guy from overseas in australia they always seem to do well with the girls here as soon as they here the accent

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be wondering about the money issue.

If a guy in the States has enough money to go to Russia or South America to "DATE" women, he certianly shouldn't have much trouble getting a girl at home. Plane tickets & lodging still cost money, and there's no promise that you'll meet some one.

How long can you take off from your job to do this? You only date when your on vacation? Two weeks a year? That's a LOOOOOOONG time beween dates!

And if you DO meet some one that you really like, then what? It will cost a pretty penny to bring her back to the States.

And picking them online is not exactly safe either. We've all seen the news reports about the AFC who sent $3,000 or $4,000 to Thailand for a wife that never showed up at the airport. Or the guy that brought back the Russian beauty...and her three Russian mob brothers.

Isn't it easier to just follow the DJ code and get a chick who actually speaks your language?:up:

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well..If you're going abroad JUST to get laid. That's fcking sad any way you look at it.

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it´s worth a try and certainly a confidence booster. After sleeping with 100 foreign women, this guy certainly will have more success in North America.

E

Energizer

I'm British and when I travel outside of Europe, I seem to attract a whole world of women. I went to Tel Aviv in Israel last summer, I attracted more women in that week than I have at any other time in my life. They loved my accent, my hair, my skin. It's only ashame I didn't decide to remain there for a while longer.

As for American women? I'd date one, Rihanna, but apart from that no thanks. I met a group of American women when they came to Britain and my word where they moronic. Materialistic, culturally ignorant and generally nauesating to be around and when they described themselves as "typical American women", I just knew that American women are never going to be my cup O' tea.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone should travel around so that at least they can experience it and don't spend the rest of their lives thinking that they're be happier with the women in Brazil/Russia/Japan/etc.

Mr CIDH

Don Juan
Reaction score
Abroad women from poor countries are up for richer men because they have more money.
If beeing a minority keeps you from dating, find minority women with no money issues.
Having women after you just because your from a rich country aint make all happy.