Too "****y"

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I found out through a friend of the girl that she lost interest in me because I was "too ****y" and "put up a fake image" when in reality I was just being myself, although I admit that I tried a few techniques on here, such as when she walked away from me I turned around and talked to other girls, and Id make sure to talk to her friends just as much as her. Obviously they worked since I hooked up with her twice, but she wouldnt date me because of my "****y attitude" So I guess my question is how do you know when your ****iness is going over the line?

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont worry about her. Move on. You were being yourself, never apologize for that.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll answer your question directly. You know when your ****iness is going over the line when the target is not laughing. Remember, ****y humour is supposed to be used to make a girl laugh and should only be used once you have developed a certain amount of rapport with her (so you don't scare her off.) Also, if she is an HB 6-7, she may be insecure, ****y humour will only drive her away.

You should be ****y + funny, and use it sparingly. Being a ****y jackass on its own will not get you laid.

So in short, if shes laughing = good sign. If she's not, tone it down a bit and be more humours. That's all you gotta do!
Oh, and one more tip, don't use it in front of her friends, dumbest move possible. (Learned from personal experience when experimenting with techniques.) You want to get a laugh from HER, not embarass her in front of her friends. Girls tend to put on this "b*tch shield" when in front of their friends - avoid that at all costs.

Happy sarging.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hard to judge from a post on the internet....all I can say is be self aware. But...if a girl is saying your too ****y, it might mean she feels waaaay below you. Like she could never hold on to a guy like you. I've gotten that from girls with low self esteem or girls who were lower on the looks ladder HB5s & 6's.

Now it could be this girl is just being honest and you are coming off that way. Keep some honest self awareness about you.

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ever get the chance tell her its called confidence and not ****iness.

Whenever someone says "wow your ****y" iv always simply replied "no just confident, is it a bad thing?" And I have yet to recieve a yes to this question.

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I told her that, I went from 145lbs to 160 in the span of 6 months, so obviously my confidence level is going to be high. I never bragged about anything, I was simply being myself. Oh well you win some you lose some.

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just by the fact that you're worried what she thinks says you're not as "confident" as you think. Who gives a shyt if she liked your attitude? She can hit the fvcken road and find someone she likes better.

young pat

Don Juan
Reaction score
John Paul is right on the money. I think that it's only ****y if you put yourself out there. I'm very confident in just about everything that I do, and if you ask about something that I well I will tell you, no bullsh*t here yet staying general enough not to give away too much about myself. Now I have been told on more then one occasion that I am "very ****y" and I reply in the same manner as john paul

mcpwn

Don Juan
Reaction score
this happens to me to lol, but they dont tell me unless i ask them

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I get called too c0cky also. This last girl I dated who had a lot of male options or AFC's. I was the most c0cky dude she says she has ever met. I could tell she felt below and threatened by my value. She would try to put me down and challenge me about girls if i could get so and so and youre good looking by my friends say im better looking blah blah blah all this bs. I stood my ground cause I am not fronting any fake image. Deep down inside they like that sh1t so keep doing it maybe tone it down. Every girl at one point that i have dated has said they like me becuase i am super confident and c0cky but should have a better balance which is true. I am always super c0cky in the initial stages then i tone it down but once i feel they are trying to overcome me super c0cky comes out again.

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Too ****y" generally means that a chick can tell that your display of confidence is just a facade and that you're overdoing it. Develop a natural sense of confidence or even slight arrogance and let it shine through in normal conversation without trying to force it.