Too soft to get the girls and what you want in life?

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do I become "hard", if that's the word i'm looking for... I work with a kid, and a lot of times his parents are home, so I run into and talk to them briefly. Today was interesting because the mom told me that I'm soft, but she also knows that I'm good for working with her kid. And in recent times, I noticed that I'll be soft, but the moment I have to get things done and put my balls on the line, I can and will. Anyway, as we all know first impressions are everything, how do I shake the whole soft side of me?

esu2

Reaction score
You have any ideea what forum this is ? Hit the gym ... whatever

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, a gym is not going to make you hard. Man up, she's telling you to grow a backbone and don't be afraid of making someone mad.

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, I think i kept it all to brief. The thing is I get the job done. I work with many kids with behavior issues and they listen and do what i say. If they play nice, i play nice. But by the time they're infront of their parents, there are no behavior issues. So the parents only see the nice, professional me. Anyway, this whole conversation was about someone else and I was mentioned in comparison.

And btw, I do have a backbone and do hit the gym. next topic.