Too old?

lghost

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man everytime I find a girl or in this case a woman, I take interest in her... I'm 19 and she is 42 but a very fine 42 year old at that(trust me), she should have men hitting on her everyday type lady... I know how to avoid the nice guy thing but is dating her even called for? I'm willing but I dont want to screw things up if ALL she wants his young dic*. She mentioned dating(in general with a young guy) but I know woman dont know what that want. Do women even think with that mindframe( I just want his dic*)? If I do date/game her and say move in with her for a while and drive her car then my confidence should be through the roof. I will get into details when I can get some opinions, if needed. Women have to be interested to even want my dic*, right? So I can play it however I want, right? Thanks Playas

lghost

Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe I didn't seem serious? I serious as an heart-attack. I dont care if your answers aren't right.. I just need opinions... Yes, my over-thinking is killing me but... If she just wants to ****, then I will screw that up by showing more interest in her... If it isnt just about sex then I dont want to NOT show interest in her and screw up chances of ****ing her and keeping her around for other benifits.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's possible all she wants is sex[she may have watched too muchof"the cougar"]. She may think she wants a relationship,but you can get out of that easy enough. I can't see what the problem is unless you work for her. You are thinking too much. She will let you know what she wants sooner or later. If it's just sex, you'll be given the hint soon enough

CarbonFX

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd go for it there are no complications, unless you live with your parents. But as stated before you will find out soon enough, enjoy the ride until then.

lghost

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok... Now the details... She works for the same company... I'm in the warehouse, she is in the office... I only find time to talk to her after I get off cause she works an extra 30 mins... I don't want her number because I like to build suspense for attraction and the best sex ever... I have never got with a chick JUST for sex and I don't really want to... BELIEVE ME THOUGH, I WILL... But because I don't think like that, then I wouldn't even recognize her cues that say "sex only, boy"... So, do I continue to flirt and show interest in her(ask her about herself) until I know for sure what she is looking for? I guess what I'm asking is, what kind of cues am I looking for? What kind of things do I ask to receive an indirect answer? She DID ask me what I thought about talking to a grown woman and also mentioned that age wasn't nothing but a number...I want to ask her what she thinks about talking to a young cat like me and maybe using the word relationship(?) but I don't want to ruin things, you know?

I live with my parents but that plays no factor in pulling her... Maybe bringing her over but I don't plan on that anyway... Lol though, she has 2 boys, one is older than me...

CarbonFX

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are looking for a relationship, game her until she falls 'in love' with you. However, I would just be on the lookout for simple things like her buying you something, surprising you, making the effort to see how YOU are doing, being caring etc. It's things like that that show relationship qualities. Now, her kid being older then you will be awkward as hell should this become public. The kid will definitely have issues with it unless he and his mother don't talk, just something to keep an eye out for.

Either way go for it if it is what you truly want to do.

lghost

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, yeah... I just want to keep it short but not sex only short... She will have wrinkles in a couple years and I'm pretty sure I will naturally leave her when I know I pulled her to the limits..