too needy or thinks so?

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if your inner wussy comes out on a girl you've been pursuing who puts up a huge challenge or just resistance/disinterest. i've found something to say right before you NEXT them that has proved effective.

next time this happens try dropping this on them

"i'm only giving you this much attention out of generosity. i understand how the female psychology works, so don't get your hopes up"

let me know how it works for you :)

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not understand why people feel the need to always have the last word. Is it low self esteem?

When you make a mistake instead of accepting it you need to try make it sound like you are not a loser to a girl who could not care any less. Sounds like low self esteem to me.

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not about having the last word. it shows her lack of recipricating has no effect because you understand the situation and could care less.

it's not caring and showing it while communicating.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it has no effect, why are you talking about it with her?

"her lack of reciprocating has absolutely no effect, so much so that I went out of my way to find her, track her down, and tell this to her.... you are not having an effect on me. Just so you know. You don't care? Ok."

Better to be completely indifferent... that will drive them nuts. If they really can't tell if you're into them or not, they will lose it.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"i'm only giving you this much attention out of generosity. i understand how the female psychology works, so don't get your hopes up"

Lol dude tell me (or yourself) WHY u are being "GENEROUS" here? How has the female deserved your generosity??

Second, if you understand how female psychology works, then u can understand that the female is simply NOT FEELING YOU. Done

Makro2323

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, that is a ridiculous line and i'd never use it. It portrays a needy and even slightly angry tone after you are the one being rejected in the first place. Also, revealing that you are an 'expert' in the psychology of women just makes you look like an *******. The best thing to do (of course) is just to move on to the next babe.