Too much make-up

akeith90

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly this is going to sound pretty stupid. But I'm actually serious.

I'm sure you've all seen the girls with too much make-up on. It may be too much lipstick, too much eye crap, too much of anything. And hearing yall talk, I'll bet some of you have actually mentioned it. Or considered it at least.

There's this one chick that I hang around with. She's at least a 7.5 but she wears too much eye make-up. And that brings down her attractiveness. She uses this hot-pink, eye shadow crap. How can I tell her to.....not wear so much of it? She's pretty sensitive so I can't be like "Stop wearin so dam much make-up. It makes you look slutty" or anything like that. But she needs to get that she's wearin way too much.

Any suggestions?

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slip into casual conversation that you think girls are more attractive without makeup. "i prefer a more natural look on girls.."

MrConfidence

Banned
Reaction score
Why do girls wear so much make up anyway? They look fine without it.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
/\i think they look better with a little on but not alot...i usually only like girls who look good without makeup

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that black crap they put around their eyes gives me a bonerrrrrrrr and i have no idea why. Kinda like boobs, you don't know why u like them but you do hahah.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ lol same thing.

No make-up looks nasty as fvck.

StrangeButTrue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rather have a chick with none than with too much.

Just right is perfect, though.

ascalon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually....you can asc directly the question "Why do you use so much make-up?"

But you must begin with "smaller" questions.

My english is too good for analyzing,so I will just try to interpretate the sotuation:

you: hello honey,how are you today?
she: fine , thanks
you: You look great today!
she: oh really?
you: Yes,your make up is fantastic today.hah , you really like the pink,ha? (if she is pink)
she: it is my favourite!
you: In my opinion you should try to reduce it.it doesnt suit you a lot. I am sure you can nominated for miss America if you dont wear that much make up.
she: Do you really think so?
you: Of course , just try

My am trying to explain da system of giving simple and short questions,you just move the conversation smoothly and at the end the girl will answer to you with no fear :)

kev me723

Don Juan
Reaction score
^ ya lemme kno how that one works out for ya.. :rolleyes:

miss america huh? you could say "take off your pants so I can kiss your bare ass"

ascalon

Don Juan
Reaction score
kev me723 said:
sorry to be harsh, I left the nice guy deep in the ditch waaay back there.
you think you are very very very bad guy than?
let me see what you suggest,i am not a don juan but i am guy who likes his girlfriends. And i am sure that everybody who shows confidence in this situation can win

Reaction score
the ultimate turn off

dude make up is ok but i get wat ur sayong its gross in excess

back in my full blown AFC days i asked a cheer leader if she always wore that much make up and i got slapped so my advice be sly about it