Too many plenty of fish threads

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mean to be condescending, but plenty of fish threads are starting to be too common.
I understand times are changing and a lot of people hook up online, but can we get back to self improvement and motivation?

Or a good solution would be a online dating board, so thoes of us who don't frequent thoes sites can enjoy the board too?
Thanks
Cola

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well I got two dates from these threads , before that I was without date for months . it really help me to know what women really want when they go online dating
and this Sat I have another date too , so it is not that bad

cstrife32

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading comprehension much? He's not saying POF threads are bad, he just wants a separate forum so people who don't use POF don't have to sift through threads that aren't relevant to them. I agree with the OP

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
op raises a fair point, online dating, POF isnt going to go away, a sub forum might be worth exploring to 'keep it tidy' so to speak

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They're more amusing than the redundant "I texted and called her everyday for a week with no response, what next?" nonsense that was consuming the forums.

POF (and online dating) is quickly becoming the new bar scene of the 21st century. Not a total replacement -- but a mainstream method for anyone and everyone to reach out and hook up. With the amount of popularity it's gained in just the past few years, I can't imagine what the online scene will be like in a few more years if the snowball keeps rolling.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
F*ck POF.

And enough of these "rate my girl" posts.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually enjoy reading the pof threads, especially ones that post links to the girls who are completely fvcked in the head.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
the_stig said:
They're more amusing than the redundant "I texted and called her everyday for a week with no response, what next?" nonsense that was consuming the forums.

POF (and online dating) is quickly becoming the new bar scene of the 21st century. Not a total replacement -- but a mainstream method for anyone and everyone to reach out and hook up. With the amount of popularity it's gained in just the past few years, I can't imagine what the online scene will be like in a few more years if the snowball keeps rolling.
Oh yes!

Of course online dating is the new bar scene. Women have to soak up lots of male attention somewhere! In about 2020, the bar scene is gonna be small as hell. Sadly, those sites favor women just like the bars and clubs do. In other words, men do most of the paying.

At least if the bar scene becomes obsolete, the buy me a drink routine will be remembered and cherished by women everywhere.

A woman's vagina and body is a business.

Judge nismo rules that we have an Online dating sub forum here!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it's 2020

You won't need online dating or women, you'll have virtual reality have sex with your "virtual doll"

http://i.imgur.com/LLD7H.jpg

Their already club's that carter to this.

By 2020 technology should be up to par where you can have "std/hiv" virtual sex with your doll. We got 3D now all you have to do is make it feel "real"

:nervous:

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paradoxically, you just started another POF thread ;)

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just don't even open those threads.