Too Many Plates?

Absolutely

Reaction score
Alright so I'm a freshman college student, and I'm starting to wonder if I'm trying to balance too many plates. And by plates, I mean things other than women.

For starters, I'm a first year engineering student, am currently on a club sports team which requires a decent amount of commitment and time. I am applying to be an Resident Adviser next year, as well as trying to get a co-op this summer. I'm contemplating joining a Fraternity as well. Along with those things, I've still got a decent social life and I get along with the ladies alright.

I feel like all these things are taking their toll on me. I'm getting forgetful, inconsistent, and I'm finding it difficult to focus on things. Now, you may have noticed, none of these things are good.

I need some advice, some motivation, just something I can relate to. Has anyone gotten in this kind of situation before?

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking as someone with an engineering degree finishing it should be your utmost priority. You'll have plenty of time for women later. The co-op and internships will help you a lot in getting your first job, everything else is ancillary.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work as a registered professional engineer on a construction site, nominal hours are 6:30am - 5:30pm, normally finishing later for the engineers, plus some work at night.

So yes, can be bloody hard to fit it all in.

Don't ever sacrifice your study for chasing pvssy. It will be earning you big bucks in a couple of years, pvssy is fun but earns you nothing.

Doesn't mean you can't have some fun along the way though ;)

konmai

Don Juan
Reaction score
listen to the previous posters. make sure you focus on what's going to benefit you first in the long run versus women (they'll always be there).