Too Good for the Game?

CORVETTE06

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't really thought about it before, but I think that I might be too alpha and girls are disqualifying themselves...

Girls usually always think and say to me that I get 'tons of women'... that i'm a 'man wh0re'... that i'm perfect...

Maybe I scare girls? I have great communication skills, I dress way better than other guys, girls always say i'm good looking, I have a great job for my career and I didn't even graduate yet, I get 4.0's in college, I have a lot of friends, I always see somebody I know when I go out with girls....

Maybe girls see all of this and they think they are not good enough?

When I take them out on dates they are always fixing their make up, making sure they look nice, etc...

I am not at all trying to say I'm the greatest fvcking kid alive.. I have plenty of faults.. I would be sitting here all day if I had to write them out...

Idk these are just my thoughts. Someone said it to me once a long time ago that maybe I scare them away because 'I am too perfect'. I just laughed and didn't think of it as anything. But now I'm thinking about it... What do u think?

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your overanalyzing yourself.

You want to the best man you can become.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think you're too alpha, tone it down a bit then. Be a little more humble when you're interacting with them.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CORVETTE06 said:
I am not at all trying to say I'm the greatest fvcking kid alive..

Idk these are just my thoughts. Someone said it to me once a long time ago that maybe I scare them away because 'I am too perfect'. I just laughed and didn't think of it as anything. But now I'm thinking about it... What do u think?

You are pretty much saying you are the greatet fvcking kid alive.

You need to add charisma to your game. Nobody is intimidated by charismatic people. As people are drawn to them naturally, not scared away by them.

SLY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
You are pretty much saying you are the greatet fvcking kid alive.

You need to add charisma to your game. Nobody is intimidated by charismatic people. As people are drawn to them naturally, not scared away by them.

I couldn't have said it better!

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CORVETTE06 said:
Maybe girls see all of this and they think they are not good enough?
It's possible. You need to assuage their fears with a little playful bantering and some kino. They need to be reassured that they can be allowed to talk to you.

I hope you're serious about this, cause if you're not, I'd feel pretty foolish giving advice about this...