Too Damn Shy

Aegis

Reaction score
I don't get it. So I just joined a frat and there are parties every other day or so with tons of hot girls, but even when I'm blasted, I'm still way too shy to approach any of em. I know I've got nothing to lose and all, but something just holds me back. I even had help from a bunch of the brothers and I still couldn't do it.

Same thing goes for any other time too. I'm just way too shy to approach people or have a decent conversation with somebody I haven't already been introduced to. So how do I get past this?

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the bible!

You need to realise that you're only hurting yourself by not approaching. Would you rather be alone and play dungeons and dragons the rest of your life with your frat buddies. Stop being a pvssy and just do it! Don't think about how you might look like an idiot (you probably wont) and just do it! Even if you do make an ass of yourself, she'll probably forget about it by the end of the night anyways. They're just people, a bunch of bones and muscles, wrapped in skin. They piss and sh1t just like you, and it smells bad just like yours does. Next time you want to approach someone, don't think about it. JUST DO IT. Even if you get rejected it will feel good to have stepped out of your comfort zone!

I highly doubt your going to follow any of this advice, so enjoy the game from the side lines you pvssy!

tr0ublemaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be like that, but then I realized life's too short to be shy and miss out on opportunities...and overthinking really ****s you up..like Nike says, just do it..

realize you're intelligent, interesting, and the kind of guy EVERYONE should be wanting to meet instead of the other way around..