Too Cruel? LOL NOT Cruel Enough

lovejones

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys help me out here. I met this woman a while ago and we kind of was seeing each other. Well her friend which is a big big big big sneek and lier not to mention she is about 500lbs. Start hinting around that I should go to school and get a better job etc. Well that got me thinking that her friend the woman who I was seeing was planing on something serious with me. Well all the fuacking sneeking games start making me want to seek out what her intentions were. anyways to make a long story short the fat ugly friend put her nose into our buisness and said something to the woman I was seeing and then all of a sudden she no longer talks to me. No reason was given just totally cut off.

So needless to say I am BEYOND HURT AND FURIOUS over this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I thought since the fat axx couldn't get a guy to save her life. I thought it would be the least I could do to go out with her and date her till she got hooked on me. Then take her out and just leave her axx and let her know that I don't like her messing around with my life. Has anybody ever did anything like this before? I thought i could take her out to a bigger city about an hour away and leave her nosey sneeky fat axx there.

Last edited:

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should grow up and get over it. What are you gonna prove by getting her back?

I AGREE with the chick. If you have nothing better to do than entertain elaborate revenge fantasies, you'd be better off spending your time in school, making something of yourself.

lovejones

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Latte
I think you should grow up and get over it. What are you gonna prove by getting her back?

I AGREE with the chick. If you have nothing better to do than entertain elaborate revenge fantasies, you'd be better off spending your time in school, making something of yourself.
I think maybe you missunderstood me. The fat friend of my girlfriends decided to put her nose into our buisness and said something to my x to get her to not talk to me anymore. ANd yes I am sure the fat friend made up some bs. As to the part of me growing up and getting the fat friend back. Let me ask you this. If I walked up to you and punched you in your face. What would you do? Ignore me, walk away? How about if I stole ur girlfriend from you? AM I not justified here?????

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lovejones, congratulations!

Most pathetic post of the day.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as I can tell, the fat lady was within her rights to express her opinion.

The girl you were seeing probably asked her opinion and her opinion carried a lot of weight, no pun intended.

I remember in high school my brother telling me I should date my ex's friends, but I just think it's petty.

Move on. Living well is the best revenge.

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
Blame your ex girlfriend for listening to her fat friend. You can't "make" somebody think anything. It should show you how much she thought of you, that she never even talked to you about it.

Kraken

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright first of all, just because this girl is obese doesn't mean she is more "SNEEKY" than any other girl.

Yeah maybe you're right. Maybe she did mess up your relationship with her for no reason - but you're better off just discussing what she may of said with your ex, as opposed to plotting these plans of revenge. That's honestly the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.