Tony Stark.

LinkinParkROX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Clearly the ultimate DJ, he's like a role model to me. I was wondering if it was possible to "become" like him. Similar behavior/actions/vibe. Not sure how to go about doing that. Any ideas? I might get bombarded for trying to be something else or someone I'm not, but what the heck. It'd be pretty cool.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure it's possible.

The first thing you need to do is become a multimillionaire.

Once you've done that, come back here and I'll tell you step 2.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A comic book character?

Hey, bro...come on...

Timdog

Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Sure it's possible.

The first thing you need to do is become a multimillionaire.

Once you've done that, come back here and I'll tell you step 2.
millionaire?

try billionaire or trillionaire

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Tony Stark is the man.

What most of you have failed to remember is that Tony Stark is not only a comic book character, for he is also a real life movie character played by an incredilble actor who goes by the name Robert Downey JR.

The reason I note this is because Robert Downey Jr as Tony Stark is sheer DJ/Alpha/whathaveyou. And afterall, he is a real person that is acting. Therefore the behaviorisms and characteristics are grounded in reality and can be attained.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Tony Stark is the man.

What most of you have failed to remember is that Tony Stark is not only a comic book character, for he is also a real life movie character played by an incredilble actor who goes by the name Robert Downey JR.

The reason I note this is because Robert Downey Jr as Tony Stark is sheer DJ/Alpha/whathaveyou. And afterall, he is a real person that is acting. Therefore the behaviorisms and characteristics are grounded in reality and can be attained.

Blood Angel

Don Juan
Reaction score
LinkinParkROX said:
Clearly the ultimate DJ, he's like a role model to me. I was wondering if it was possible to "become" like him. Similar behavior/actions/vibe. Not sure how to go about doing that. Any ideas? I might get bombarded for trying to be something else or someone I'm not, but what the heck. It'd be pretty cool.

Tony Stark is so over the top Alpha because his confidence is through the roof. I dunno about you, but if I'd graduated from MIT at fourteen, inherited a fortune that makes other fortunes look like pocket change, had my pick of the most beautiful women in the world and was a real life super hero I'd be pretty confident too.

To become as confident as Tony Stark you'd need to achieve some pretty fantastic things. I don't think it's possible to become equally confident/Alpha as he is, at least for the average person. Having the same vibe that he does would probably just piss other people off since you don't have any reason to be as confident as he is.