Tom Leykis Show is Back!

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMale said:
what it's about ?
From the shows I have heard, it's about some repulsive couch potato teaching guys how to be bitter and distrusting towards women.

Think male version of Rosie O'Donnell, except more angry.

Seriously, just Google a picture of him and ask yourself if this is a guy who does well with women.

Last edited:

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
seriously i started to listen to him, and i gotta say he 's saying some good stuff.

he is really disrespectful toward woman treat them like a piece of sh!t.
i'm not a feminist supporter, or even my first time on seduction, but i think you need to respect everyone, men or women.
not putting them on a pedestal but human respect, even though after starting to understand feminism, i have a little respect toward women

anyway no real inner game, but most of his stuff is bvllsh!ting, not a real DJ.

what do you guys here thinking about him, about his show, about what he's saying ???

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with the seduction community, much like everything else, is that you have extremists. The guy does make some valid points here and there, and it's very good advice for guys not to put women on pedestals, not to be treated like a doormat and so on. But this guy tries to portray most women as twisted, evil creatures who are out to screw us guys over.

This is a natural defensive and bitter response when you're not having much luck with women. The problem is, when you get caught up in that negative mindset, it becomes even more difficult to attract women and make friends. Nobody wants to be around a whiner.

Instead of trying to blame others for his shortcomings, a better attitude would be to look at himself, ask why he's experiencing this kind of reaction from women and what he can do to change that.

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
Instead of trying to blame others for his shortcomings, a better attitude would be to look at himself, ask why he's experiencing this kind of reaction from women and what he can do to change that.
but that's what we want to avoid here on sosuave, to put the women in the center of our world.

if i'm asking myself why i get bad result with woman and i'm working to change that so i can finally attract women, my center of world is WOMEN.

true ?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMale said:
but that's what we want to avoid here on sosuave, to put the women in the center of our world.

if i'm asking myself why i get bad result with woman and i'm working to change that so i can finally attract women, my center of world is WOMEN.

true ?
I think the whole not caring about women philosophy gets wildly exaggerated and is not really authentic. Of course, it's important to have hobbies, friends and a life outside of women, but there's nothing wrong with pursuing women, sex, even love if that's what you want. And like anything in life, if you want something you have to work for it.

We're all here on SoSuave because we want more women to like us and want to be with us. Even those who seek detachment from their lust for women tend to do it as a strategy to get more women.

I believe it's more important not to make one particular woman the centre of your world and by improving yourself to become mroe successful with women, you'll have more options and find it much easier to be carefree. If one women disrespects you or just isn't upto your standards, you can just move onto the next.

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
I believe it's more important not to make one particular woman the centre of your world.
never tought about it that way !
you made point here.

but you right i listen to him for 1hour, and he's so hater about women in genral, call them b!tches etc.

sure women are really fake, have fake intention but you cant make a generality.

trufun

Don Juan
Reaction score
His advice is gold. I do not agree with everything, but he makes good points. And I have seen him around the LA club club scene and he is always with hot girls, so yeah I think he gets laid