Tom leykis say you have to make 7-figure income

PoS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I seriously think this guy is all talk, gets his idea from reading DJ.com. Do some google serch on his pictures. He looks like this lazy janitor who used to work at my high school - short, fat, bitter, lonely white guy who never takes off his sunglasses. And who is this guy kidding? Of course if i make over 100 grand a year, i'd have no problem dating perfect 10's, but how many 21-40 yr olds YOU KNOW makes 7 figure income?

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My brother does. But then, he doesn't have any time to date anyone.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
My goal is to have a millionaire dollar --year-- by the time I'm 36. I have two projects that I'm working on that might very well get me there.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
TBH, would you want the type of woman who wants you purely for money?
With money you can buy an obidient/submissive eastern european wife so you won't have to risk going after American women. (some of the worst in the world)

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Joe The Homophobe said:
With money you can buy an obidient/submissive eastern european wife so you won't have to risk going after American women. (some of the worst in the world)
or one from latin america or asia. If you have alot of money you can collect them like life size figurines.:cool:

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt go near a women who would be with me for my money......

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****, sell cars.

If I didn't do what I do, I would jump at the opprotunity to be a car salesman. It's a fun job, you meet all types of women on a daily basis, and you get paid out the ass if you are good at your job. A guy who is becoming a good friend of mine is like 4 months older than me, never went to college, and makes about 15 grand a month running a store. His first year in the business he showed me his check stub... made about 120k in 10 months. The hours are long, but like I said, the money is there.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I worked at a car dealership for 2 years, and the life of a car salesman is really sad. There were guys that were making real good money, but most didn't. One thing that I noticed is that even the sales managers lived a life of fear of being canned at any moment. It was always odd/ amusing to see someone that was once a manager being demoted back down to the sales floor. I think great sales people are born. Another thing most guys bounce around from dealership to dealership.

Reaction score
Tom Leykis. Ha. I used to listen to Leykis 101. Ton Lekis does have some good information, but if the world ran according to him, we would live in a very, very hedonistic society with very few values.

I have listened to him long enough to pick up on the fact that the guy has some internal demons he's never come to terms with. Another reason to appericiate the DJ Bible.

PoS

Don Juan
Reaction score
TurboOverCubicInches said:
Tom Leykis. Ha. I used to listen to Leykis 101. Ton Lekis does have some good information, but if the world ran according to him, we would live in a very, very hedonistic society with very few values.

I have listened to him long enough to pick up on the fact that the guy has some internal demons he's never come to terms with. Another reason to appericiate the DJ Bible.
He always brag about his 7 figure income but, have you notice that he never talkes about his education level? Leykis also claims if you don't have a master's degree by age of 24, you are a worthless loser and you don't deserve to live.