told off by a hb

dollashort

Don Juan
Reaction score
sup all
the other day i walk into class at uni and the teacher kicks me out in front of everyone cos i wasnt enrolled in her class. she dun it in such a way where she put me on the spot in front of everyone and i got the ****s and told her to quit it cos there was no way i was gonna leave. so then this dikhed guy in the class comes out of nowhere and tells me to just leave. i told him to shut the f-ck up and that i was gonna stay exactly where i was. but then what happened next cut me hard, this hb tells me that nobody wants me there and i should leave. could you f-ken imagine how that would make u feel? anyways i ended up leaving cos the teacher was gonna call security.
anyways after class my mate tells me that the girl felt so bad about what she said to me and told him to tell me that she is so f-uken sorry and all. i see this girl again tomorow and shes gonna be all apologetic and ****, how do u guys think i should respond to her? i'd give her an 8.5 for looks.

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whoa I had to read that twice. Then let it sink in. Then read it again. Then I understood it.

Now I need to wash the incomprehensible off me.... I reek of it...

sounds like you have a little pride issue there..... when a professor tells me I'm not allowed to stay in a class I don't stay put simply because I didn't like the way they told me (although I would be pissed).... they do have authority on their side :(

but anyway...... girls being in apology-mode is like...... the greatest gift to DJs...... they're quite possibly the easiest to mack on when they're like that...... because they're so eager to make you like them again (can't stand to have someoen upset with them).... just keep playing the "I don't want to forgive you" card (without being immature about it).......
kinda pretend you don't care about it....

here ya go.

When she comes up to you to apologize, and she starts "listen, I'm soooo sorry blah blah blah I'm a ****in ***** who doesn't know what I'm talking about" just cut her off and say "look it's no big deal" (not being cold about it, sound half-sincere) and then immediately walk away. She'll be thinkin about that for a while :)
Chances are she'll chase you..... you can take it from there

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You fscked up by losing your temper... learn to control it. I'd be surprised if the girl is really that apologetic - if some fool acted like this in my class, I'd not be at all impressed. Yeah, the teacher should have been cooler, but that's not something you can control.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOl @ Elvis

If you were not enrolled in a class..why WOuld you DEMAND and INSIST that you are?? and to get testy with the professor??

not a great way to be on the teachers better half..if you give 2 sh1ts about your grade

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play on player! If a girl is all apologetic before you've even gone out or met, you're on the road to getting a new puppy. Girls who are like that typically easier to get a good grip on and even when things aren't their fault will apologize on command. Not saying you should be an abusive **** but if you work with it something beneficial will come out of your pending relationship all together.

For future referance don't act tough when a teacher asks you to leave there class because you aren't on the list. Just ask about how to contact them later becuase you think there's some kind of mistake or comuter error and politely leave. Gentlemanly is always favorable over brutishness.

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like u didnt tell the story quite acurately, tell us the REAL story.

Thayli

Reaction score
I agree with PRmoon on the 'her being apologetic already' bit, however, a small warning. U were agressive in her class, openly direspecting ure lecturer, her classmate, and then only left due to the threat of force (calling security). In other words she already knows that u consider ureself to be 'handy' and arent afraid to show it Be careful that the only reason she wishes to apologise is simply because she dosent want u as an enemy, and regrets opening her big mouth to u, rather than she wants something more. Nice looking girls have an habitual fear of large aggressive types waiting round corners for them, especially if theyve pissed them off. :)

This isnt supposed to be a put-off or anything, just make sure u know the exact reasons why she's apologising before u get amourous, otherwise ull be setting ureself up for an almighty fall that makes the classroom incident pale in comparison.

dollashort

Don Juan
Reaction score
was she apologetic? nnnnot one bit. she didnt even come up to me and say sorry, i just waited for her to come up and do it and she didnt so thats it as if a give a f-ck i dun care.
and hey elvis and the rest if u think i made that up im sorry boys for having action in my life, cos wen ppl dun have action maybe like u, they seem to think that action dusnt even exist.....it comes to that point.

WHY DO WOMEN HAVE TITS?
so men will talk to them

rbd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dollashort
was she apologetic? nnnnot one bit. she didnt even come up to me and say sorry, i just waited for her to come up and do it and she didnt so thats it as if a give a f-ck i dun care.
and hey elvis and the rest if u think i made that up im sorry boys for having action in my life, cos wen ppl dun have action maybe like u, they seem to think that action dusnt even exist.....it comes to that point.

WHY DO WOMEN HAVE TITS?
so men will talk to them
Damn, I'm gone and this board switches its language to ebonics.

T-4ze

Don Juan
Reaction score
How the hell do you type the way you do? Do you re-arrange the keys on your keyboard? You should really leave them the way they are, they made them like that for a reason, instead you should try re-arranging what brain cells you have, because "if dis is how u spit yo' f-ckin' game den i dunt c u gettin no action playa!"

Anyways, your friend tells you the chick felt like **** afterwards and you bought in to it? Man even a chick that was a 4 wouldn't apologize to you just cause of the way you acted in class. Expect anything and get nothing. If I was in that classroom I woulda been laughing my ass off at you, don't no one disrespect a teacher and get anything out of it. I'll end my post like this...

"u betta not be tryin to f-ckin flame me dawg cos i is betta den dat and i aint gon be spittin against u about dis foul sh-t, u is juz too gangsta fo' me dawg, holla front!":D

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
LOL...the problem here is that it fazes you one bit more that those words were delivered by a girl than by another guy.

Look at you, you can stand up to the professor AND some random dude in class, but just cuz a person has a v@g!n@, you're gonna get all rattled? :confused: