Today in class

Kevon

Don Juan
Reaction score
first day of class, hottest babe there is hb7, I sit next to her, the class is human sexuality, so we get to ask eachother all kinda of personal questions, she was mirroring me in class, and we were asking eachother about making the first move, she tells me she loves making the first move, so I just continue with kino, and I walk to the car with her after class. She offers to drive me to my car, and I accept, and I am expecting her to make the first move because she likes to do this, I had already gotten her number btw. But she never made the move, and I was so blindstruck by her not making the move that I delved back into AFC and didnt make the move myself, the class doesnt meet till next thursday, so Im not gonna call her, im gonna kinda let her wait, and then on next thurs, should I make the move, or should I see if she does? I would like a critique on my gameplay too, oh and she complimented me 3 times during the class, that was after I told her that her toe ring was awesome

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know where your problem was, you know what to do.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what in your opinion is making a move?

I thought making the first move was the number....

then you set up a date and make a move their.

Even though your AFC came out a little I think you still played it right.

If there was no oppurtunity then don't force it. Just keep building up attraction until you can make a move that seems natural and goes with the situation.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time bring in the kino and keep doing things that make her more attracted to you. Sooner or later itll just be natural for you to make a move. Or her. ;)

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just do your thing, make a move on her if you want to

dont listen to what she says, pay attention to what she does, girls have no idea what they are saying most of the time anyway

do not postpone you making the move, unless you want to be her classroom buddy and get the LJBF speech :)

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless she seems like she'd recieve it well, don't ask her to "do some supplementary research" with you unless you want a hard slap in the face.