To those who have read my previous posts..

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OH MY F*CKING GOD I WANT TO KILL THIS *****!!!$%&$%*

Right, if some of u remember there was a girl who screwed me over after saying she wanted to be with me then went off and screwed her ex the night we ended our week 'relationship'.
Anyway I just heard she's going out with a guy tonight (2 weeks after ending it with me) and I heard her on the phone saying she was going to go screw this guy she's meeting and you guys have no idea how mad I feel right now.

The crazy thing is I ****ing KNOW she is a slut now and I shouldn't be angry about this but I am, WHY!?!? CHRIST I F*CKING HATE HER! I hate her more than I've ever hated any human being on this planet. My blood is literally boiling now JESUS i'm mad!

**** I'm sorry guys I just have to get this off my chest - I'm literally going ballistic!

/end of rant!

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you're really pissed at yourself for being involved with a girl who's just waiting for an STD.

Top Don has a good suggestion, you'll feel much better.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guys I'm literally fuming. I've never been so fvcking angry in my entire life. Thank god I'm breaking up for easter (at uni) tomorrow and I'll be back with my friends from home for 3 weeks.

MOTHERF*CKING SLUT F*CK SH*T SKLJF:LKSDFLKJ:LKSDF:KJJF

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHGHHGH :mad: :mad: :mad:

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got to get as far away as poss from this Ho....

Another reason on the long list of why you should not open yourself up to women so fast....

32swf

Don Juan
Reaction score
whoa

if you're this angry over a weeklong hook-up with a slutty immature woman, I wonder how upset you'd get after a "real" relationship.
you might have some anger problems. work them out before you get involved with anyone else.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He liked this girl for a year before they actually started going out.

That's why he's so mad. If anything, he'll learn from this experience, which is always good.

Brother, even the "best" women aren't worth trusting.

Zossima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SteR
guys I'm literally fuming. I've never been so fvcking angry in my entire life. Thank god I'm breaking up for easter (at uni) tomorrow and I'll be back with my friends from home for 3 weeks.

MOTHERF*CKING SLUT F*CK SH*T SKLJF:LKSDFLKJ:LKSDF:KJJF

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHGHHGH :mad: :mad: :mad:

Just don't go postal or anything stupid like that. Once you realize today's Hos are really useless beyond sex you'll rise above it and have some perspective. Don't live too much in the present. Ho's like yours always have to pay down the road. It's the Karma of Hoedom. Relish that thought and forget the rest. She's not worth it.

Reaction score
Here is my first post (see below) to your original thread "Got a horrific case of oneitis" that you posted on January 15, 2004...this is my third time posting it because it is still relevant to your mindset.

This experience is good for you...it taught you that you were just the next pimp in line - and nothing else!!!!
---------------------------

You don't have a case of oneitis - this is a case of zero-itis!!! She is not even your wh@re!!!!!! How can you claim her as yours????

She is not playing games with you - it is you playing yourself - while she is being the good wh@re that she is, you are fantasizing and obsessing over this slut. Tell me what qualities does she have that tickles your fancy?? Her sweet disposition Her upstanding character? Her righteous values? Her kindness? Her honesty?

None of the above? Then ...

WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SO INFATUATED WITH A WH@RE???

I'm dumbfounded!!!!!

Do you have psychological problems? Maybe that should be phrased in the form of a statament and not a question.

You deserve to be tortured!!!!!!! Where is my toolbox?

-------------------------

SAY NO TO HO"S AND HO_MOS!!!!!!

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I know now this was the biggest mistake of my life and I can only learn from it I guess. I really am fuming because of this but I have all-star trials in football tomorrow so it's only gonna make me play better :)

I just need this easter break so bad. Hopefully when I'm back home with my mates I'll be able to relax a bit and maybe have fun with other girls.

But anyway thanks for the support guys, I just hope I can find someone better real soon..

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll put this succintly.

You made her the center of your universe...

You were blinded by the light of her...

Like Icarus you got too close to the sun and were sent reeling...

You now need to distance yourself from her emotionally and I would suggest now as a good time to take an objective look at your priorities and your motivations.

You've invested a lot emotionally into this girl and I think you're reeling from the sense of betrayal at having that which you believe so sacred that you gave a piece of yourself to turn out to be the reflection in your minds eye. Its like you got a bad case of beer-goggles and you saw something that not only wasn't there, but given a healthy mindset you would've realized wasn't there, and now you're mad for believing what you saw when its so obviously otherwise.

Quit being mad at yourself or use this anger righteously to make yourself the center of your own universe again...and see the world with clarity in all your endeavors. Best of luck in life as in love my DJ brother.

-CyranoDeBergerac

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like I don't have any feelings anymore. No matter how much trash talk i get from people, and no matter how many times i get hit by somebody, I don't think I would even feel bad or pissed about anything. It's weird, I've never felt this empty-yet-not-sad before...

I just had to say this :)

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh my god! LOL! I went into the kitchen about 20 minutes ago and there was a pile of this girl's books lying by the side.
At the bottom there was some diary thing of her's. and OH MY GOD LOL!

This girl has pulled nearly 100 guys in 5 years and slept with near 20 something and given head to about another 20!

I couldn't believe it! this girl REALLY is a slut lol. I don't know why I find this so liberating but I just do. I can't believe I let myself sleep with this slut! If only I knew this all along then it'd never have happened. The stupid ***** actually wrote down every person she'd been with and how big their **** was, hold old she was and what it was like! WHY DID I SLEEP WITH HER?! Jeez to think I stuck my **** in that skanky ho.

haha :D

Lingham

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SteR
oh my god! LOL! I went into the kitchen about 20 minutes ago and there was a pile of this girl's books lying by the side.
At the bottom there was some diary thing of her's. and OH MY GOD LOL!

This girl has pulled nearly 100 guys in 5 years and slept with near 20 something and given head to about another 20!

I couldn't believe it! this girl REALLY is a slut lol. I don't know why I find this so liberating but I just do. I can't believe I let myself sleep with this slut! If only I knew this all along then it'd never have happened. The stupid ***** actually wrote down every person she'd been with and how big their **** was, hold old she was and what it was like! WHY DID I SLEEP WITH HER?! Jeez to think I stuck my **** in that skanky ho.

haha :D
Call her what what you want. But if she where a guy she'd be a supreme "Player".

I don't like the double standard of calling them hoes if they are that smooth.

But I DO suppose it is a little different since most girls don't have to have any special skills other then spreading their legs in order to get a lot of guys to sleep with them. So its not like they can be admired for their "skillz" or anything. Maybe she's a hoe after all!

Here's hoping you didn't catch any diseases from her!

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh, slightly off topic here but I always feel that girls who have slept with a lot of guys ARE sluts and guys who have are players.
Think about it in terms of nature. Guys are PROGRAMMED to spread their seed. It's going against your own nature to not want to go and sleep with every girl you want. Girls on the other hand are not programmed that way. They're programmed to find the 'alpha male' or whatever you want to call it and then mate with him, have kids and raise them blah blah blah or that's how I see it anyway. So as far as I see it, it's ok for guys, it ain't ok for girls!

Sorry I may be incredibly naive/ignorant but that's how I view things :)

Reaction score
Lingham, y do u equate the actions of a man with that of a female - are they the same? Obviously they are not since you defined them as 'guys' vs 'girls' (her) - so by your own words you acknowledge the difference! So why be suprised that one is a hor and the other is the pimp.

We have different roles as defined by our nature - the dominant vs. the submissive. One cannot exist without the other. To be 'dominant' there must be one to be dominated, and to be /submissive/ there must be one to submit to! Thus the modern day 'hor vs pimp' scenario or what you call 'g/f vs b/f' or 'wife vs husband'!!!

Reaction score
Originally posted by tactic
It seems like I don't have any feelings anymore. No matter how much trash talk i get from people, and no matter how many times i get hit by somebody, I don't think I would even feel bad or pissed about anything. It's weird, I've never felt this empty-yet-not-sad before...

I just had to say this :)
Tactic - I'll take this statement as a cry for help! PM me if you wish!

Maybe you've come to the realization that your worth is not defined by others who are on the outside, but rather it comes from within and from your deeds and accomplishments!! You are becoming a man!!