To those of you who wear rings...

venividivici

Reaction score
I've never worn a ring in my life, but found a nice one, and I want to wear it.

For someone who's not married yet, what finger do guys typically wear rings on?

Thanks in advance.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear my ring on my ring finger of my right hand.

That's where it goes, that's where it stays, that's where it fits, that's where I like it, so that's where I want it, and that's where I put it. Notice there is no mention of "women" in the reasoning? I would wear it on my left, but I'm left-handed and it would get in the way when I'm writing.

Wear your ring where ever you fuxing want to wear it. It's YOUR ring. Which ever finger you wear it on, rock it and don't second guess it. Don't make it an issue, don't cater to questioning, don't bother to explain why. When asked, reply with "Because that's just where it lives." and drop it.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear rings on the ring finger of my left and right hand...it's really the only finger rings fit well on me. I get the marriage thing a lot but I just say it's a coincidence and it has gotten women interested. (Costanza!):moon:

PleasureKing

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you want to be unique, where it on your middle finger. so when people ask to see your ring, you can flick them off.

ok a little joke there, but seriously, any finger will do. the thumb is kinda weird in my opinion, but thats just me. the pinkey is okay as long as the rings not too big.

wryter

Reaction score
funny how all of you think the thumb is kinda weird, here in Belgium its very common for a man to wear a ring on his thumb.
I wear mine on my middle finger cuzz thats where it fits.
btw what materials do you guy's wear?
mine is eye-pattern damasteel, very unique and there's a whole history to tell about the material.