To the Milktoast Mod who closed my thread - WTF

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
Is there a valid reason for closing this thread - I stated in the beginning of the post that this is not a racist thread - How different women perform sexually is absolutely relevant to gaming - we should have a right to discuss our experiences on this forum - I would appreciate a valid explanation

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Midnight Carnival said:
...Did you just say "Milktoast" ?
Yeah, a milktoast is beyond an AFC. He's like a superAFC, from way back.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Milquetoast?

Anyways, with the size of these Internets, too much moderation is better than too little. If this is a democracy, my vote for a Police state. And "black girl" is not a nationality.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Midnight Carnival said:
...Did you just say "Milktoast" ?
LOL. Good someone explained it because I had no idea what it meant either.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
How ironic you say it is not a racist thread but calling someone a milktoast is deemed ok?!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=milktoast
1. milktoast

A derogatory term used against a white person, one with possibly very white skin or exibiting traits commonly associated with being "white".

Chad: I did the worm at the dance last night!
Lance: Whatta milktoast you are.
tags white cracker whitey honkey milk

2. milktoast

A game where a bunch of guys gather around a piece of bread and masturbate upon it. The last man to ***, must then eat the aforementioned piece of bread.

We played Milktoast at Jimm's birthday party, and his brother Billy was gunshy, so he ate it.

I meant the second definition. JK

A Casper Milktoast, the way I was using it refers to a pvssy whipped guy who cant stand up to his fat, ugly abusive wife. Obviously I know nothing about the Mod who closed my thread, so I dont know if he's really a milk toast. Anyways, I'm white so it still wouldnt be racist on my part. And the mod might not even be white.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu, he closed it for a different reason.

He closed it because there will obviously be some pr1ck that pops in to say something about how you shouldn't date black women. It always happens.

If I were the mod I wouldn't close it but....he just didn't want people to flame races. It's bound to happen on this forum.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Milquetoast?

Anyways, with the size of these Internets, too much moderation is better than too little. If this is a democracy, my vote for a Police state. And "black girl" is not a nationality.
Yes, but if you don't like the content of a thread then you can skip over it, like you probably do with a large percentage of threads on this forum.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
Dongfu, he closed it for a different reason.

He closed it because there will obviously be some pr1ck that pops in to say something about how you shouldn't date black women. It always happens.

If I were the mod I wouldn't close it but....he just didn't want people to flame races. It's bound to happen on this forum.
That's sad if that is the truth. You're probably right, but I'd still like to hear from the Mod.