To STR8UP: Sexual Tips, others chip in if ur good too!

Zero2

Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
.. Incidentally, I WAS the sexual tyrannosaurus that you speak of ...
Taken from a thread, but what makes str8up good in bed... or rather, wat makes a man good in bed?

How do we improve in the bedroom? (thanks honey) I couldn't find any thread coresponding to this, but thought it might be great to spice up some stuff with my girl.

Couldnt post this anywhere else, but i thought it might be wise to post this question in mature men section.

Last edited:

HoneyHitter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zero2 said:
Any tips or tricks in the bedroom?
Reframing that to how to improve in the bedroom

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me why this board has the stupidest, most random censoring of words on any message board on the internet?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh.....since you didn't quote the whole paragraph that probably sounds mighty arrogant of me....lol

That said.....I have gotten a lot of positive feedback in that department over the past several years.

I have thought about it and the biggest thing I can attribute it to is getting over my hangups that "slowed me down" when I was getting to know a woman sexually.

Translation- I got rid of a lot of the fears I had of her perception of my performance, and was able to concentrate on having the kind of wild, monkey sex I WANTED to have all along. In other words, me doing what I wanted to do (bang her silly six ways to sunday) REALLY turns women on.

It still takes a few sessions with a particular woman to hit my stride, but I have learned to not be so worried about what she might think if I put my c0ck in her face and tell her to suck it, I JUST DO IT.

Aside from that, a couple of things I have learned are:

1) Not all women love to GIVE head, but all women love to RECEIVE head.

Learn how to eat pu$$y. Practice makes perfect. Some guys don't like it, but if you do it right it can enhance the experience for both of you.

Oh yea, and don't be afraid to use lots of fingers when you're down there.

2) Find her "spot".

Every woman has one or more erogenous zones that make her hit the ceiling when you hit them just right.

This is why it's important to EXPLORE. Spend some time licking, kissing, touching, blowing, biting, etc., and pay attention to her reaction at all times. You should be able to find the place(s) that push her buttons rather quickly this way. And if you do find it and spend some time there you will know it, cause she will usually tell you "I see you're found 'the spot'!"

3) Find the g-spot.

When you're going down on her, work a couple of fingers in and stroke the top of her vaginal wall. Her actual g-spot is a couple of inches in, but I have gotten great response during oral sex by rubbing the upper area just inside her pu$$y while licking her cl!t.

But the best way to make her hit the ceiling is by just using your fingers to stimulate the g-spot.

This works best when you've already gotten her worked up, just before you are ready to fukk her.

You have to get on your knees to get enough leverage. work at least two finger in her pu$$y. start to rub the upper wall a few inches in. You can feel a patch that is a little "bumpy" or "ridged". While you are rubbing that area, pull UP.

You want to do this in a rhythmic action, but not repetitive. You might go "rub, rub, pull up, ease off, rub, rub". you want to put enough pressure on this area by nearly lifting her off the bed. You should feel her pu$$y start to dilate. Pretty soon she will be practically BEGGING for your c0ck.

Like I said, this works best when she's already worked up, possibly right after you have gone down on her and she's already pulling you up cause she wants your d!ck in her.

Another thing that adds to the effect is to get on your knees and put your c0ck in her face. She should get the hint and start sucking.

There's something about dominating like this and then giving her an amazing orgasm that really works.....

4) Don't be afraid to TALK DIRRRRTY.

I can't stress this enough. That was one of the things that was a "hangup" of mine.

I knew that the chicks loved it, but it took me WAAAY too long to get comfortable with a chick to initiate it. It's almost never too soon. Start out light the first couple of times you have sex if you like, but I have found that if you do it even BEFORE you have fukked it just works them up that much more.

Don't be afraid to tell her to suck your c0ck REAL good. When you are kissing and fingering her, tell her how much you want to taste her pu$$y. Tell her that you can't wait to fukk her HARD. Use graphic words! Women are turned on by thoughts and fantasy moreso than action and reality! Use her MIND to your advantage!

That's about it. If I think of anything else I'll add it.

Curious to learn some tips from the other posters tho.....

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are all good tips, str8up.

Most guys are in too big of a hurry. Taking your time and not being too eager shows power. I am a big tease, and it's fun. I tend to make a girl beg before I will stick it in her. Sex aside, it is fun to see what I can get her to say, and how slvtty I can get her to act.

There's an exercise that I have read about for married couples who are trying to improve their sex life. They are basically forbidden from touching tits/ass/crotch for a week, yet encouraged to do everything else. Then, each week, another body part becomes no longer off-limits. The idea is to learn that a woman's entire body is an errogenous zone, and to unlearn our fixation on tits/pvssy/ass. Knowing how to make all of her body feel good makes a guy better in bed.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yea, kinda sounds like a chick thing to say, but passion makes everything more enjoyable.

The one thing that gets ME excited more than anything is to see HER turned on. Same with women. If they see you are really into it, they get more into it. It feeds on itself.

Even if you have to "fake it till you make it", if it picks up the sexual tension a little it can be VERY rewarding.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
best advice i can give you is to lead.

women are like mirrors, they will only show you as much as you show them. and they will also act hesitant at first (this is to protect their 'good girl' facade).

if you don't show your kinky side, they will keep theirs to themselves also. if you dont talk dirty, then they wont either. etc.

personally i've found that if a woman is in to you, there's just about nothing she won't do. i mean, chics will do stuff that i won't do.

just for fun with a couple of chics i'd said to them 'hey, this is kind of kinky, but have you ever thought of what it would be like if i p*ssed on you."

now, i fully expected to get a EWWWW GROSS reaction. but you know the reaction i got?

at first they look at you like 'your joking right?!". then if they don't think you are they start to explore the idea. 'you mean like in the shower right?" then after like 5-10 minutes of thinking about it they are up for it.

now, these are not slutty women. these are normal every day women.

now in both scenarios i didn't go through with it (i have no desire to take a leak on someone to be honest). so once they agreed to it i flipped it back the other way and was 'you know, maybe we shoudl do that later. im not sure i really want to try that yet."

but i am telling you, it always blows my mind what women are willing to do sexually for a man they like. id argue the only boundaries that most women have are bringing other people into the relationship (ie. 3somes etc.) and anything to do with scat play.

everything else they all seem open to. tie them up and f*ck them with a cucumber, they don't care.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll second all of the Joe....

Rarely will a woman initiate anything other than plain ol sex. But most WILL reciprocate.

That's one really cool thing about the younger ones with less experience. You can help them explore their freaky side. Not necessarily crazy stuff, but you would be amazed at the many things that a woman who has only been with one or two guys has never tried.

My ex always said she didn't care to own a dildo. By the time we broke up she had several of them.

She was shy about a lot of stuff at first, like touching herself in front of me. You could tell she had never done that before. All it took was for me to "let her know it was ok" by guiding her hand.

I got her comfortable with that, and eventually she would just get up from the couch without speaking a word, go into the bedroom and close the door halfway, and the next thing you know i would hear the vibrator buzzing and her moaning. WOW. What a freakin TURN ON.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Most guys are in too big of a hurry. Taking your time and not being too eager shows power. I am a big tease, and it's fun. I tend to make a girl beg before I will stick it in her. Sex aside, it is fun to see what I can get her to say, and how slvtty I can get her to act.
True. That's one thing I need to practice. I think my style makes up for it in that it gets them worked up by being aggressive, but it's always good to have several tricks up your sleeve

There's an exercise that I have read about for married couples who are trying to improve their sex life. They are basically forbidden from touching tits/ass/crotch for a week, yet encouraged to do everything else. Then, each week, another body part becomes no longer off-limits. The idea is to learn that a woman's entire body is an errogenous zone, and to unlearn our fixation on tits/pvssy/ass. Knowing how to make all of her body feel good makes a guy better in bed.
BOOBIES......HEH..HEH..HEH.......BOOBIES!!!!!!

Guilty of that myself as well sometimes. Can't help it. I love me some T&A.

Zero2

Don Juan
Reaction score
tmr my gf is coming over, will try out all the tips esp the part of the g spot.. and being dominating to her, Ill see how it goes and will post after.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so I took my own advice on #2 and #4 last night. Barely able to touch her pu$$y so the rest of it wasn't gonna happen.

World record time for finding her "spot" (within seconds!). Turned out to be the nipples. Started sucking and biting on one. Spent a little time there since she seemed to be REALLY enjoying it.

I was already about 99% sure that I wasn't getting laid so I then rolled over like I was gonna go to sleep. She started BEGGING me "not to neglect the other one". I told her maybe we should just go to sleep. She crawled over and started kissing on me. I pushed her away a couple of times, then finally gave her what she was begging for. After a few minutes she was like "Oh fukk Im gonna cvm!". She stuck her hand down her panties and went at it for a few seconds and I guess it got her off.

You don't often get a chick 95% of the way to orgasm just by hitting "the spot". Not often enough anyway, hehe.

Started the dirty talk too. More of just a primer for later cause this chick's ASD is through the ROOF (she's Muslim).

Find "the spot". Powerful stuff.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is going to sound like a weird question, but anyone ever have a girl get turned on before doing anything to her?

I went home with this girl once who was an acquaintance from work. We got back to my place, sat on my couch and she jumped on top of me. She straddled me and when she sat on my thigh/knee I noticed she was wetter than a gutter in a rainstorm already. I was scared sh!tless at first because we'd been drinking and I thought she pissed herself. I gave her a shocked look, but I could tell by her response that it wasn't piss, so I started making out with her. I told her that it turned me on that she was already so turned on. That remark in turn led to one of the craziest sexual experiences I've ever had.

It was weird as hell though. We hadn't made out or even danced with each other. We were just holding hands I think during the walk home.

This has happened to me other times too. Not to the extent that the girl was practically orgasming when we walked in the door, but I've had girls get off from making out or touching. I was dancing with a girl once when I was a freshman in college and I was still kind of clueless. The girl was wet as hell, but I thought it was piss so I literally stopped and walked away from her with a disgusted look on my face.

I guess being a guy it's just hard for me to understand how a girl can get off over small stuff like that.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tj said:
The best sex advice came from an old school comedian..Sammy Kennison

He said, get down there and write a letter to Santa...

Peace
If I was a person who used "LOL", I would have written it there.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:
This is going to sound like a weird question, but anyone ever have a girl get turned on before doing anything to her?
Yea, the time my g/f attended a bachelorette party where apparently the resident party girl proceeded to give the male stripper a BJ in front of everyone.

Wetter than a gutter in a rainstorm? My chick was like the tsunami that hit Indonesia that night.

Needless to say I got some of the best sex of my life. I have yet to see a girl that horny before OR after.....

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Wetter than a gutter in a rainstorm? My chick was like the tsunami that hit Indonesia that night.
:crackup: that is pretty funny...

Zero2

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did it with my gf the previous day, and to my dismay she said she "missed me but not for that"

Nonetheless I pushed for it and she gave me to me reluctantly. She kept saying do not lick her neck and everywhere cos she gotta go out later with her mum to visits and she does not want to smell of my saliva, fair enuff, but no matter how much I smelt her, kissed her or rubbed her she jus cant get wet at all. Even if I try fingering she said its dry and its pain.

Its very disheartening to try all the tips listed above and yet do not get her aroused enough for it... in the end I jus pumped ky jelly on myself and stuck it in her anyways, she kept saying it pain and tried to push me off.

Bummer.. are females really sexual creatures? Or im really doing something wrong..