To steal or not to steal

Tedward

Don Juan
Reaction score
Curious, how many of you guys would hit on a girl knowing she had a boyfriend? Assuming you did not know the guy at all.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would keep her close and hungry and only strike once she's free.

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how you think Retsam.

Please provide a little more insight into how you keep her ready and primed without crossing that line?

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im not gonna lie....id **** her. Meh. All is fair in love and war. Maybe after I've been ****ed over a couple times I'll reconsider, but for now it is every man for himself

Lik I gotta moral question for you. Do you think it is wrong that I do that because my girl will likely cheat on me or otherwise? Hence wouldn't she do the same thing to you? Let another guy push her buttons and then she breaks up with him? You are still gaming a taken chick just not doing anything with her....yet.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would. If she's receptive to you then who cares.

Survival of the fittest anyways.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do it all the time. My limits: no married women with young kids. No girls in exclusive relationships with guys in the armed forces who r out of town. Everything else is game.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
Lik I gotta moral question for you. Do you think it is wrong that I do that because my girl will likely cheat on me or otherwise?
No not wrong. Have your opinion and beliefs but have them for the right reasons. A choice made by elimination is only going to **** you over (I suck at class A, I suck at class B, so I'll take class C since it's the only choice left).

What really keeps you able to stay away from girls with boyfriends is choice. One girl isn't that important when you have another 10 in line. Who cares what you do? No one, the world will keep turning regardless. But if you feel ashamed of what you do, don't do it.

In my opinion, may the best man win. The world is ours for the taking. I choose not to because it's more enjoyable for me to respect the other guy. It's bad enough his gf tries to imagine he's me =D.

TDOT, I'm talking about seduction here man. Something most people forget to do with a chick.... MAKE HER HORNY!!! When she's with you, she's having the time of her life. Then she sits down and you start letting your hands play on her body... One glimpse at the amazing life is you lead is enough for them to think about you! Breathing gets heavier and you can see in her eyes that she wants you so bad... All the while you've been leading this great conversation. Lean in... Stop close to her mouth as you can both feel each others warm breath and then open your eyes, stare at her and back up saying 'But you're taken' .

Most guys can initiate kino but that's all. It stays to friendly touching and they wonder why they can't make it sexual. You make it sexual touching and that's what she'll expect and accept next time hoping for the same experience.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would game her, without closing until she's in the relationship. i think it's quite AFC to steal a girlfriend to somebody else: you fùck her just because she's receptive to your game... it's like you rarely have chances with women, so you take advantage of those rare chances, because you are afraid that otherwise you won't get laid for a lot of time

just my opinion

dastal

Banned
Reaction score
if she comes to you without you doing anything, then anything goes. Otherwise, it depends.