To start fresh? Or going at it once more?

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reposting this because I need advice.

Hey guys I'm kinda new to the whole DJ stuff and the forums as well. Basically I've been reading the DJ bible and made efforts to self improvement and i find myself more able to talk to girls and have more people approach me in general.

Okay besides that, I need some advice on this situation.

Back then before I stumbled across this site I had a crush on this girl, let's call her A. So I began chatting her up, managed to score a casual lunch/chat w her (dont know whether that qualifies as a date or not but w/e). Basically I think I managed to attract her (glancing at me, smiling at me etc.). Obviously most of you would've asked her out by then but being the major AFC and pvssy i was, I delayed asking her out (very obvious she was waiting for me to initiate it). So A waited and waited and finally gave up, rejecting my advances further.

So now, as a more confident person in general, I'm pondering whether I should give another shot at asking her out.

Here are some of the things i noticed in her.
1. Extremely quiet around me, always waiting for me to initiate convo
2. One day after many months of non contact (we are in the same class) i msned her casually asking about some random stuff. She replies ALMOST IMMEDIATELY and with lots of emoticons.
3. She changes her tone of voice to some high pitch tone when she talks to me. Lots of smiles as well.

I think she still has the hots for me (though waned since the last time) so I'm thinking whether i should give another shot at it. However, she already knows i
used to like her due to my classmates who spreaded my crush for her (observation of my AFC behavior previously around her.) Sorry about the long post, so would anyone give me advice on how to go about this? This is the first time im gonna ask a girl out. Will it be better to start fresh with another girl? Or try to make amends?

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there really no one who can advice me on this??

BadNews

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her out on a "DATE"! Make sure you specifically ask for a 'date'. Don't ask to 'hang out' or 'grab some food' or any other bull**** like that. Ask the girl if she wants to go on a DATE with you.

If you're not upfront with your intentions at the start of your interactions it can create confusion for the woman (which will only in turn confuse you). So grab your sack and ask her out on a real date!

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok gotcha. But since I have not talked to her for awhile would it be advisable to get some rapport going? Or will it just kill my game?

Mr. Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all read this since you are new ====>

http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/Downloads/The Book of Pook.pdf

Then tell her out. Don't ever ask for a date. The next time you talk to her, talk about something you like (ie bowling) then tell her you'll take her sometime. Follow up that conversation (in a few days) with a text (or call) that goes something like this:

"Hey (insert name here)! I remember promising to take you bowling sometime... So I'm gonna take you (enter date here) at (insert time here). Where do you live?"

If she responds with something like "I can't do that day" and doesn't make a counter offer then forget about her and move on.

If she makes a counter offer, then decline it and set up a date on your own terms. After all you are the one taking her out. If she wants to take you out then she can set up the date and pick you up. If she declines that offer then move on because she obviously put you on the bottom part of her priority list.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I'll see her in school after the weekends. Might report here on how it went