To my fellow DJs: Goodbye, good luck, and thanks! My 6 month turnaround.

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have internet access any more :( so I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to sosuave and all it's members for being there when I needed you the most over the last few months. When I found this site I was a quivering wreck with major oneitis, no self esteem or confidence, no motivation. Completely depressed.

In my depressive state I moved to the city to escape oneitis and get laid. I have been here in the city 6 months. In the first 3 months in the city before I found sosuave I had sex with one girl and she was an UG5. Any HBs I encountered were scared off by my AFC ways.

Compare that with the 3 months after I discovered the sosuave site, I have had sex with 6 girls all between HB7 and HB9. One of them was even a STR and I only lost it because I got too ****y and made out with a girl in front of her. In fact, I am not losing prospects by being AFC but by being a blatant male slut, which I don't care about.

In fact, even if ALL my prospects fizzle out I don't care because thanks to sosuave I completely believe in my ability to attract MULTIPLE women. I am no longer looking for a LTR just because I want one. I will give these women a chance to blow me away (no pun intended) to the point where I find her so amazing that I don't need anyone else. Until that day these women are just a little fun.

I'm not a master DJ or even a very experienced one, but at least now I know what my aspirations are, personality wise - and how these goals are attainable.

So now I have my sosuave security blanket taken away. I'm out in the big wide world alone. And I'm not scared. I'm ready. Bring it on!!! I have a date tonight with a HB, and I know I'm gonna pound her tight little 19yr old puzzy.

SO, FAREWELL SOSUAVE! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING! GOOD LUCK TO MY FELLOW DJs OF ALL SKILL LEVELS (not that you need it of course ;)) AND MOST OF ALL........ ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

:D:DBugsquish - aka Lance:D:D

ps- I may check this thread at my parents house at the weekend so I can make one last visit to respond to any replies on this thread. So any feedback is most welcome! Ciow!

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
congrats... this site is great aint it? be sure to check back sometimes for refreshers... sometimes we slip into AFC ways without knowing it. good luck.

Royal-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is good to learn of your enrichment and, likewise, we take equal pride in being of help to you. However, as you know "schooling" is a lifelong process and you will always benefit from consistent fine tuning. Hence this site has its relevance regardless of where you are on the DJ curve.

You can always be a part of this community since internet connection is available from so many sources (even if you don't have a personal one).

Good luck! :)

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted to add, I'm gonna miss you guys! You know who you are. I'd name you all but I can't see through the tears... sniff! Gettin all sentimental now :( :p

Royal_Tiger and Knicknack, of course you are right, but I downloaded the DJ bible, the entire quick tips section and many of the articles, as well as Signor Fingers mini-bible which I'm studying with gusto. And yes, I'll be back where circumstance permits.

The main thing is though, I am no longer relying on this bulletin board for support. I can't take it for granted. I've got to be a man and deal with my own sh!t. And I'm looking forward to it :)

Okay, I really am leaving this time. Farewell my fellow Don Juans. Remember, you really are AMAZING! She's yours, she just doesn't know it yet ;)

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck to you Bug!

I hope things go well for you, Emma, and the Swede in your new place. Don't say I didn't warn you.:) Make sure you post any threesome stories.

Always good to hear your perspective and opinion so I hope you do come back sometime. If not great knowing you.

Another sosuave success story!

Take care,

Slick

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Bug,

Was nice meeting ya man. Take it easy and check back now and again to sharpen your dj skills!

We know ya wont be able to resist coming back tho...!

Why not visit your library, net café etc to keep in touch?!

See ya

Silverwex :)

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember a lot of UK djs commenting on how hard it was to score UK tail. Then Bugs comes along and gives a whole different view to the place. All I can say is that it appears he's made an amazing transformation in a challenging environment.

Imagine if they let him out of the UK?--to, like, springbreak in Cancun, or Florida, or the south of France... :D

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just popped into the library to check my thread. Thanks for the replies! How the hell are you guys??

Slick! The swedish chick chose another viewer to share with so I'm still living where I was with Emma on my couch (in my room grr) unless I kick her out to get a chick over. Threesome... mmmmmm.........

Silver, thanks man and I hope you pounded that oneitis into the dirt once and for all!

Tesuque, yes the UK is different from US as far as I can tell... I think all DJs just need to find their niché. Mine was my nightclub where I now know half the punters :) And it was advice like yours that helped me screw my head on!

Thanks again for your kind words guys, I'll pop back whenever I can - as you correctly predicted :)

Here's a shocker before I go. I am back with Clare, as BF & GF. I lost her, she ignored me..... but I had ZERO onitis, and she came to me. Now before you shoot me down in flames let me explain. Out of all the chicks I've closed she is the:

Cutest.
Smartest.
Most fun.
Best looking.
Least flaky.
Best screw.
Best rapport.

So f*ck it, she's worth another chance..... kinda regretted letting her go the first time. I'll keep you posted. Ciow DJs!

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First steps as a DJ

Aaaah before I go. Jango_Xavier asked me in PM response to this thread what my "first couple of steps to the road of DJing" were. Posting it here for ya Jango cuz your mailbox is full!

Um, first steps.... reading the bible, and all the articles. Got into the mindset. I realised that if you think positive you act positive. Figure?

So, first step I started talking to chicks in stores (they have to be nice hehe). One chick I got on really well with and even exchanged names. So I went back to her store a few times and talked to her each time. One day I said f*ck it and called the shop and asked her if she wanted to go for a drink. She said yes and I met her. It turned out she had a boyfriend but the newborn DJ in me thought "who cares? she is good practise for communication skills and she will have hot friends" (which she did.)

Then I went out to the club alone. It was scary but being alone meant I couldn't hide behind my friends as I usually would, I had no choice but to talk to strangers or I risked looking like a wierdo with noone to talk to. It was great. As well as meeting chicks I made new friends. Now I know half the people in the club!

The best advice I can give you is to stop assuming you are the way you're always gonna be. You are a constantly evolving creature. If you want to become someone who is charismatic and popular with women, you just need to ACT like you are until you ARE. Even if it doesn't work at first, trust me that it WILL over time.

Bug over and out, until next time Kids!

DRACO

Don Juan
Reaction score
HEY PRICK !

YOU DONT HAVE TO LEAVE COMPLETELY JUST BEACAUSE YOUR A SUCCESS NOW .

KEEP IN TUCH :)

Reaction score
BugsSquish is probably married now to the latest girl who he described in his last post and has a few kids and Iis on the brink of divorce thinking about the future alimony and child support payments he must make!! He probably has a beer in one hand and a shotgun in the other thinking about his options!!! The Bug has been squished --- SPPLLLLAAAAALTTTTTTT!!!!!

Don Corleone

Don Juan
Reaction score
keep in touch brother, and don't let that chick go back to her old ways. KEEP HER IN CHECK.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
farewell

y0 bugsquish, I never got to know you all that well, but I have read some of your posts... Its a pity that you wont be as active as you are, but hey, you're moving on, and you're living life, So I wish you all of the best for the future, and dont hesitate to come back and share your experiences and stories with us;) Go well, DJ bugsquish.:up:

Laterz...