to my advantage or mistake

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there's this girl i've been recently talking to and she has this thing about really tryin to make it a point that she doesn't want to be my gf. (which doesnt bother me at all really) we hung out yesterday and she made a mention of us goin on vacation together where i was like "no way, i'll probably have a gf by then and if not you'll ruin my chances out there of other girls"

today my friend texted me askin about her and i thought i was texting him back but it went to her instead since both their names are next to each other in my phone. the text read "yesterday, she suggested goin on vacation together. i said no way i might have a gf by then who i'd take instead"

now knowin she received this, would it work to my advantage with her? in a way of showing disinterest so she'll try harder or will it back fire?

Reaction score
cNfny said:
...i was like "no way, i'll probably have a gf by then and if not you'll ruin my chances out there of other girls"
Very good response - your best bet is to move on to women who are interested in you and avoid all contact with her - unless she just wants to be a hor without the "G;F" label - which is merely a full-time hor!!

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so does this mean that my remark made her feel more attraction towards me?

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. Don't think so :p

Unless there's already some interest.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it might work and if it doesn't who cares she didn't want to be your gf in the first place anyways.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cNfny said:
so does this mean that my remark made her feel more attraction towards me?
No

An even if there was a the slightest attraction at that time it is already gone. (Don't get it mixed up with her Attraction based on your personality qualities)

But just curious...do you think this chick is hot?

Reason I ask because she mentioned to go on a vacation together, assuming it's you and her. That is almost like a subtle excuse to fuk. I personally love traveling and if a chick wants to come travel with me, then you damn skippy I'm going to go.

Think about it pure fuking and having a great vacation. Ok yea there might be some hot women there but is your game tight? Do you think you're going to a fuk a girl down there?

Here it is you have a girl who doesn't want to be you're bf and wants to go on a vacation. If you have decent game Sex is a given because it's you and her. If you love to travel then its like a win/win situation.

But hey that's just what I'd do personally, it's really your choice