To lay or not to lay/ progress.

juleswinns

Don Juan
Reaction score
Early this summer I was hitting up the clubs for 3 weekends in a row. The third weekend I could feel that I was going to get laid. Guess what, I didn't but I did get as far as the girls house. I blew it in the cab ride because I started a discussion about 9/11. I was soooo stupid because she told me it was a downer. I got to her place but I just ended up in the kitchen calling a cab to take me home.

progress is intuitive. You can feel it because I bought condoms the night before.

but one thing keeps bothering me. Should I have had sex with her? She was a 4 but with beer goggles she was a 6. I have this theory that to start the domino effect of sex with HB's you have to have it with any girl.

what are your thoughts?"

Krang!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends - if you are inexperienced and the chances of you meeting this girl again are slim then yes! Personal q: are you a virgin?

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've not had sex in 4 years then a 4 would do...

You see, the danger is that one day a HB comes along and you don't back up your DJ attitude and lingo with performance in the bedroom... that HB is going to go in search of some better sex

And really.. don't try to get deep with a girl on a cab ride home... be smooth, kiss, some kino etc etc... then fvck her brains out when you get to her place because most of the foreplay has been taken care of in the cab ride home, lol

Krang!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'd say you should go for a 4 in that case. See it as experience and confidence builder - experiment in the bedroom and learn ;) - I mean, just the fact that your beating yourself up over ****ing up in the cab suggests you are a little to desperate, ultimately you should have the attitude that it doesnt bother you even if she was a 9!

Your theory probably isn't that far off as you need experience to portray genuine confidence - if a 4 is what's being offered thats fine. In fact in a way it's even better for experience as you wont have to worry about messing up so much as it doesn't really matter.