to ask, or not to ask

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't think i've ever been so indecisive. i've noticed that a girl at my school has quite a bit of interest in me. we've actually been friends for a little while, but i can tell she's interested. she's cute and all, but when it comes down to it i have no clue as to whether or not i'm interested. i have a hard time when people ask me who i'm interested in. it's not that i can't choose between a lot of people, it's just that i honestly have no clue. i've been thinking i should, but if i ask her out and start dating her for a while only to find i don't really like her, i might wind up upsetting her. i wouldn't really worry about that happening, but it just happened to her a few weeks ago. one of my best friends asked her out then found out that he didn't really want to go out with her. she seemed to take it alright, but since he broke up with her at a stomp at school, she refuses to go to stomps and dances anymore. so this is my question: should i go for her?

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to your friend and find out why he broke up with her. If that doesn't help, instead of doing a formal date, just go hang out with the girl sometime. If you are interested, no problems you'll know what to do from there. If you aren't interested, there are still no problems since you're not really "going out" so to speak.

Maurizio

Don Juan
Reaction score
If your confidence is always high, and your attraction radar is up, then you will encounter this situation often. 6's and maybe 7's, that are on the border of your datability standards will be interested, and you pause to ask whether this chick is worth it...

If you have to ask yourself this in the first place, I say it's a sign that you ought to NEXT. NEVER settle. You won't be happy.

- Maurizio

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well, i'm sorry to say that didn't help. my problem is that i don't know what a lot of my interests are right now. also, i have been hanging out with her, but that doesn't help at all.