To approach?

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been recently going to the pool to swim laps and there's this HB8 lifeguard checking me out, giving me eye contact, smiles, hi's and goodbyes. So there is obviously interest, I know it, I feel it. When I was about to leave the pool she timed her leaving to walk out with me. Coincidence? Ha!

Unfortunatley I'm kicking myself for not taking advantage of that situation, however, if I approach her, which I want to, and if she says yes, it'll change the dynamic. It will mean having to see her 3 days a week plus possible weekend dates, that is unless I find a different pool. All assuming she gives me her number. Just wanting some advice. Thanks.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus christ....

This is one of the clearest "come i wanna fuk" signs that a girl will ever give you.

So many clear signs of interest and you didnt even make one move, i got no words for you my friend ima just let the forum do the flaming......seat back and read eating popcorn.

bachelor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for the number... Talk to her after your done swimming and invite her out to lunch... It wont be awkward at the pool unless you make it. You can actually use that as time to joke around with her...

thesnowman

Reaction score
remember "there is no such thing as failure, just feedback". What have you got to lose?