To all the married guys in here.

FieldReportGuy7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you still flirt with single women?

Do you flirt with single women just to hone your DJ skills?

I work on this stuff daily and I can't imagine not being able to" DJ" other chicks besides my significant other.

I think that's one of the reasons why sooo many married dudes becomes AFC even when they were DJs when single. They lose touch.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't. Not because I'm against it, but because my focus in entirely of off woman and on to other pursuits.

At this point, I don't think I could even flirt successfully.

That being said, I'm not exactly worried about having to pick-up if I ever get divorced. I'm sure it's like riding a bike.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not married but I've lived with my current girlfriend for eight years now. I'm not particularly flirtatious by nature. I do, however, continue to interact, talk, and flirt with other girls as much as I can. However, I only indulge in a light level of flirting. I won't mislead a girl into thinking I am interested in her when I am not (since I'm exclusive with my girlfriend). There's a line there I don't cross.

I have a friend who is married though, and he is as big a flirt as I know. I've heard him say almost anything you can imagine to girls, very heavy, very sexual flirting, and a lot of compliments on the way they look. He asks them to run away with him. Every once in a while he'll throw in a "I love my wife and kids, I wouldn't ever really cheat on them". Admittedly, he is a male attention wh0re, he has to have their attention on him and does about anything to get it.

So there's two sides of the coin. And for what it's worth, I don't believe he would ever cheat on his wife.