TMK, back on the market

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finished with the GF late last week. Had enough of flakiness, reliability and effort issues. I LJBF’d, though obviously have no intention of actually being ‘just friends’.

Have had a dozen or so calls, messages and texts from her over the weekend saying she doesn’t feel like a whole person at the moment, she still loves me, feels guilty for being the way she has been, she doesn’t feel like herself because she’s acting/working/studying all the time. She’s exhausted, on her period, working for 13hrs straight with a 15 minute break, blah blah blah.

My response: ‘get on with the life you’ve chosen’. Otherwise, radio silence.

She’s basically been asking me if ‘we are OK’, ‘hope we still can be friends’, ‘please don’t cut me off’ – as in, ‘Please assuage my guilty feeling’, ‘Please don’t hate me’, blah blah blah.

Then I view her instagram (which she thinks I don’t know about/view) and there has been validation-seeking almost constantly since Friday – pictures with babies and captions saying she just wants to act like a child all the time, other pictures of scenery, captioning ‘life is what you make it’, basically acting all happy to her adoring fans, when I know she is miserable behind the scenes.

Never underestimate the power of women to play smoke and mirrors. Never ever trust them entirely. The imperative is real and very much alive.

Yet another 60 days of NC it is then.... what a waste of f*cking time.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMonkeyKing said:
My response: ‘get on with the life you’ve chosen’. Otherwise, radio silence.

Priceless response.

Never underestimate the power of women to play smoke and mirrors. Never ever trust them entirely. The imperative is real and very much alive.
Women are the masters of social strategies and emotional game. They can hide their true emotions entirely and show you what they want you to see. That's why having experiences and dating multiple women give you a lot of wisdom but as i already mentioned in another thread " Never expect a particular reaction from a woman and just be in the moment and see what's going to be the reaction." and " abundance mentality and having options are the gist of the so called game."

Now your Ex is not looking for some kind of coming back to your life but she is looking for some kind of a closure that will give her an ego orgasm lol.

go NC and get a hotter girl. good luck MoneyKing

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
om1xr said:
Women are the masters of social strategies and emotional game. They can hide their true emotions entirely and show you what they want you to see. That's why having experiences and dating multiple women give you a lot of wisdom but as i already mentioned in another thread " Never expect a particular reaction from a woman and just be in the moment and see what's going to be the reaction." and " abundance mentality and having options are the gist of the so called game."

Now your Ex is not looking for some kind of coming back to your life but she is looking for some kind of a closure that will give her an ego orgasm lol.

go NC and get a hotter girl. good luck MoneyKing

I appreciate the genuine third party (red) rationalisation. Nice one.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No probs. Commented on a facebookm 8/10 dentist about some 'flossing' season, right in her f*cking face.

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No need to be hating on her bro
It's done with lol

Be pleased it's over with plenty of other fish to enjoy.

Variety is the spice of life as we say here in the UK

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Firestar786 said:
No need to be hating on her bro
It's done with lol

Be pleased it's over with plenty of other fish to enjoy.

Variety is the spice of life as we say here in the UK
Right you are. Wrong mentality, had a little anger yesterday. Got drunk after work, went home and removed her and her mates from all platforms. Done.

Next.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've known women that want to get back with a guy after they have been dumped just so that THEY can do the dumping.