Tips from women - How AFC's are created

AgonyUncle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Got this in my inbox

26 Things That A
Perfect Guy Would Do

1. Know how to make you smile when you are down.

2. Try to secretly smell your hair, but you always notice.

3. Stick up for you, but still respects your independence.

4. Give you the remote control during the game.

5. Come up behind you and put his arms around you.

6. Play with your hair.

7. His hands always find yours.

8. Be cute when he really wants something.

9. Offer you plenty of massages.

10. Dance with you, even if he feels like a dork.

11. Never run out of love.

12. Be funny, but know how to be serious.

13. Realize he's being funny when he needs to be serious.

14. Be patient when you take forever to get ready.

15. React so cutely when you hit him and it actually hurts.

16. Smile a lot.

17. Plans a romantic date full of cheesy things he wouldn't normally like to do, just because he knows it means a lot to you.

18. Appreciate you.

19. Help others out.

20. Drive 5 hours just to see you for 1.

21. Always gives you a peck on the cheek when you depart from each others company, even when his friends are watching.

22. Sing, even if he can't.

23. Have a creative sense of humor.

24. Stare at you.

25. Call for no reason.

26. Quit smoking, chewing, drinking, or drugs - just because he loves u that much to quit it.

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh God...I'm sure I've received enough of this. The thing is, I always ask girls about these 'lists' and they all admit that if a guy did all this, they would be a total tool.

So who the hell honestly expects this from guys? Lunantics?

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
26 Things That A
Perfect Guy Would Do

Attract, Qualify, Vibe, Isolate, Seduce

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember trying to be a perfect guy with a former girlfriend and I did almost everything on that list.

She cost me a fortune, treated me like a lapdog, forgot my birthday, fooled around with other guys, stood me up and dumped me on valentine's day.

I've realised now that a woman likes to be treated with respect, but no more than you give yourself.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like it came from a womans magazine.

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
When women say those types of things they are assuming that the guy doing them is a real man. (Not like 99% of the guys on here.) They're talking about an alpha male, a guy that's way out of her league, the president of the company, the C.E.O. etc, not the mail room boy or the kid from McDonalds.

See how that changes your view of that whole list?

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jon E
When women say those types of things they are assuming that the guy doing them is a real man. (Not like 99% of the guys on here.) They're talking about an alpha male, a guy that's way out of her league, the president of the company, the C.E.O. etc, not the mail room boy or the kid from McDonalds.

I agree 100%.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell no.

If any guy fits this list, they probably have a leash around their balls.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Tips from women - How AFC's are created

Originally posted by idiot_boyfriend

Re: Tips from women - How AFC's are created

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hell no.

If any guy fits this list, they probably have a leash around their balls.
Plus why would she need the remote, she's supposed to be in the kitchen getting beer and making nachos. :p

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco

That may be true, but I've seen women quickly lose interest in Alpha's when they start engaging in Beta behavior.

And I've seen it time and time again.

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Derek Flint
That may be true, but I've seen women quickly lose interest in Alpha's when they start engaging in Beta behavior.

And I've seen it time and time again.
True.

But a nice gesture ever so often still doesnt make you "beta." The point is that they arent thinking about wussy AFC's doing these things, they're thinking about Brad Pitt, Tom Cruse and Johnny Depp.......yes, women live in an illogical dream world.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
If one can balance being a nice guy while still being Alpha, they've all but got it made.

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Derek Flint
If one can balance being a nice guy while still being Alpha, they've all but got it made.
That's what im working on...........but no one else on this site seems to be.

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jon E, I really don't see where your logic is coming from.

When women say those types of things they are assuming that the guy doing them is a real man."
The moment you start doing all those things is when you lose your "real man" status. That "alpha male" thing is man's behavior, you can't be alpha if you keep behaving like her pet.

That's what im working on...........but no one else on this site seems to be.
Ok buddy, keep working on it, maybe in 10 years you'll figure out that the two just don't fit together. It's ok to do something thoughtful once in a while, but when you do it everyday for no particular reason, your actions lose value and your status quickly drops in her eyes. The reason so many people like that Brad Pitt and Jonny Depp you brought into example is because they are:
A.) Celebrities: huge social proof
B.) Rich
C.) Successful
D.) Get good roles in the movies
How many movies have you seen with Brad Pitt chasing after girls offering them his remote control, or chatting on the phone witht hem for an hour? That list is probbaly not even meant to be taken seriously, it's like the list I saw for guys with suggestions for women like "you can put the toilet seat down yourself, gravity is on your side".

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Very well said. Everything a person does is colored by the way they're perceived by others. For doing certain things, one could be seen a bigger man, and another, a bigger chump. The remote thing, for instance. I'd give her the remote because i know she wouldn't change the channel anyway. Doing so would demonstrate my confidence in this matter. Or another example, driving for 5 hours to see her for 1. While i don't think i would actually do that, especially if i only got to spend an hour with the girl, doing so would probably have a huge positive impact on a girl's feelings towards me, and she'd remember the gesture for years to come. I very rarely do such things, so if i did, it would really stand out and make her feel special and lucky to have me.

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
It's ok to do something thoughtful once in a while, but when you do it everyday for no particular reason, your actions lose value and your status quickly drops in her eyes... How many movies have you seen with Brad Pitt chasing after girls offering them his remote control, or chatting on the phone witht hem for an hour? [/B]
Where did this come from? Nowhere within this thread was this type of behavior mentioned... until you brought it up. Your examples are grossly exaggerated to say the least, and therefore invalid.

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
The moment you start doing all those things is when you lose your "real man" status. That "alpha male" thing is man's behavior, you can't be alpha if you keep behaving like her pet.
Let me give you an example.

I know a guy that owns a chain of local grocery stores who is worth severial million dollars. To give you an idea of how successfull he is, one of his managers, who is a close personal friend of mine, told me that there smallest store grosses between $80-90K per week.

Now by all rights, this guy has every right to be a total prick. Being the owner, he's in the position to have everything his way. But when you walk into the store, what do you find him doing? Shouting out orders and telling everyone what to do?

Nope.

He's bagging groceries, holding the door open for people coming in and out (He's done it for me severial times), carrying out groceries to customers cars, bringing in shopping carts etc. He has 16 and 17 year old pimply faced kids working for him and when he asks them to do something its always: "Robert, could you please help Jeff stock those shelfs for me please sir?" or "Dave, could you and Kevin please bring those carts in when you get a chance? Thanks, I'd appreciate it."

He is never condescending to anyone reguardless of their position. He is the most polite gentleman that you would ever meet. He is still seen as an "alpha" but he doesnt abuse his power, he treats people with the utmost respect and makes an active effort to bring them up to "his level" and in turn people treat him with even more respect.

Its no different with women. If you truly are an alpha male, then you have nothing to fear by giving her the remote, buying her a gift or generaly respecting her for who she is. She knows that its an act of kindness for you are the one bringing her up to your level, not supplicating to win her approval.

There is a massive difference.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krassus
Very well said. Everything a person does is colored by the way they're perceived by others. For doing certain things, one could be seen a bigger man, and another, a bigger chump.

Truth...Thats why you can tell who is insecure and who isnt on here...Once you change how people perceive you, alot of things change...Like a friend of mine, alot of things he gets from me, and when I say certian things, people respect me for it and when he might say the same thing, people sh1t on him for it, cause people look at him different from me...Thats why I think getting women is more then just improving your looks and learning sh1t, cause you gotta get respect first from dudes...And if dudes respect you then women will...If people dont at least respect you, anything you do wont be taken well...

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jon E, you've got a good view, same as mine.

As for the initial post, I think that most of these traits are actually what a man looks for in a woman. Replace "26 Things That A Perfect Guy Would Do" with "26 Things That A Perfect Girl Would Do" and read it again, guys.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Theory theory theory theory.

Theory is not the real world. When you practice theory there are no emotions involved, so its eazy to say something in theory. Real life is different. In real life you have emotions. So I like stories of when you acted like a door mat to a woman you invoked EMOTIONS of passion with her doing anything just for you. Never happened. Those list are when a woman is fanticizing about her perfect man like Danzel or brad pitt not you. They have enough going for them that demands respect so those things are little. They know they are in a priveledged position and there are 1000's of women waiting to take their place. Being respectful and being a chump are two different things. You can be authoritive and polite at the same time, cops do it. They politely tell you to do something with authority. Most guys confuse respect with give up your sack. Be respectful you should be, but doing things you really dont wont too is nuts. Sure shell like you to do it but will she respect you? We all would like a 10 to just walk up to us with little to no convo and invite us back for the nastiest sex on earth, but when its over will you respect her? Stop tying to get a woman to like you or the things you do get her to respect you. Women only respect MEN not Males over 18. The difference is a Man know women were put here to please us, a male is a womans pet.