TIPS for going to the CLUB ALONE (aka "Going Dolo")

HolyTrinity

Don Juan
Reaction score
never heard of dolo but i go to the club alone all the time.

first thing i do is go to the bar get a beer and chill start talkin to people who cares if its creepy beter than being by yourself and u prolly wont see the people at the club during the day. i've gotten a few dates from girls going alone, super easy to get phone numbers. break the ice with a girl by offering her a drink whatever she wants. then just start chatting and hope she likes you.

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HolyTrinity said:

first thing i do is go to the bar get a beer and chill start talkin to people who cares if its creepy beter than being by yourself and u prolly wont see the people at the club during the day. i've gotten a few dates from girls going alone, super easy to get phone numbers. break the ice with a girl by offering her a drink whatever she wants. then just start chatting and hope she likes you.
Scrap the drink.
You're literally trying to buy a conversation, conversations should be free; they're priceless!

Your talk is worth more than the cost of a drink.
I've always hated guys buying girls a drink, do it another way man.

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your_Royal_Flyness said:
Check out this vid I recorded and posted to my twitter page a few weeks ago. Enjoy!

http://www.twitvid.com/0D670
Hey man your video actually gave really realistic advice.
You sound so authentic.

Good so see an experienced new face here.

Reaction score
KillaPetehog said:
Don't go dolo.

It's creepy.

At the very least, bring a wingman to distract the other lady.

You're only as creepy as you feel and as you appear. If you are uncomfortable in your skin, you will forever appear and be creepy. Wingmen are cool, but a real player hunts alone, IMO.

java01

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m still not convinced on going solo to the club’s, when I go out I wanna have fun, and it’s much easier when you have some good friends by your side.

Convince me!!!

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
java01 said:
I’m still not convinced on going solo to the club’s, when I go out I wanna have fun, and it’s much easier when you have some good friends by your side.

Convince me!!!
Let's say for example, you have no friends.
Let's say for example, your friends are busy or aren't up for it.

You can only depend on yourself man.

The Educator

Reaction score
HolyTrinity said:

Aren't you the guy talking about how much you love fat chicks in another thread? Maybe you could try buying your ladies sandwiches instead.

elpasorichard

Don Juan
Reaction score

Convince me!!!
I have always preferred clubbing alone. If I don't like the club, and decide I want to go somewhere else, I don't need the consensus of anyone else. If I meet a girl, and want to leave and go to her place or mine, I don't need to worry about someone else having a ride. If I go with someone like you who don't like being alone, I don't have to worry about leaving them alone. (Although I have never went out with someone who cared about going to the club alone) If I am tired, and just feel like going home, I don't need the consensus of anyone else.
The question is not why you would go to the club alone, but why would you prefer to take someone else?

Reaction score
elpasorichard said:
The question is not why you would go to the club alone, but why would you prefer to take someone else?
Agreed. It is perfectly fine MEETING your friends at the club. At most of the places I frequent, most times I'll run into a few buddies. But as was mentioned earlier, a real man hunts alone...that is unless you aren't interested in bringing ladies home with you.

If you AND your buddy are looking to meet two cute women, you are fighting an uphill battle. The chances that ALL FOUR of you will be happy with each other is rare. Usually SOMEONE agrees to "take the L" aka "take one for the team." So unnecessary.

So as elpasorichard said "why would you prefer to take someone else?"

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
56andre said:
How bout when you need to be in a pack for safety?
Then you're going to the wrong club.

I almost always hunt alone. Did James Bond need a wingman?

radiodude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I went to the club with my buddies, we never obligated one another to each other. If we operated togeather in the bar we always left the option open of leaving alone with her.

Everyone had a means to break away when/if needed.

Von_S

Don Juan
Reaction score
Flyness, you're on the money. I'm in a new town, still makin' friends, I go alone cause I have no choice. Its hard but if you can crack it solo, you're a better Man.

56andre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your_Royal_Flyness said:
:eek:
What kind of clubs do you go to?
Only ‘some’ nightclubs, there’s some instances were it’s not logical to go solo unless you are an extreme tough guy or are a master of some sort of martial arts.

Well if you are a true DJ or player, there are always some envious player haters who will want you dead because of jealousy (and sometimes they can be a friend!) and since all in this site is aiming to be this guy, I think it’s appropriate to bring it up!

Specifically what clubs are you talking about???

I assumed nightclubs.

Von_S

Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaPetehog said:
What are you gonna say when the lady asks, "Who'd you come with?"

It's just creepy when you're all by yourself. It's much easier and more fun with friends.
Ran into this last night, out at a trendy bar saw some girls went and talked with them, they asked who I was with, said I was solo, she says "Wow, you're brave", I played that up like a motherf*cker.

Right now I have no choice but to roll solo, however, it is improving my game I think when I do expand my social group in Denver, I'm going to blowing away a lot of my wingmen.