Tip - Get her number while on her cellphone

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
We have all been there. You see a hottie sitting there in the corner all by herself on her cellphone. You want to talk to her, but you don't want to be rude either. So you wait around for a little while, she's still on it, so you decide to leave.
Now you feel like a loser. And you should because you made an AFC decision.

Never feel like that again!
These girls are so easy to number close its crazy. Its not like you have to wonder if she has a phone, she's on it for flippin sakes.

So this is what you do.
We all know the player number close.
That's where you are passing her, don't have much time to talk, briefly chat with her then say "Sorry I've got to get going, give me your number so we can continue this later."

Well you take that approach and turn it around.

[walk up to the hottie on her phone and say]

"Excuse me I see that you are busy and I don't want to disturb you now but I have something to ask you, type your number in my cell and I'll give you a call later"

Call her that day, or else she might forget you since the encounter was so brief.

When you call her you can say:

Hi I'm TDOT the guy who talked to you while you were on the phone. I just wanted to know if you thought I was cute.

Its just that simple.

Last edited:

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has this worked for you??

B

Billasec

seems way too risky, most girls on there cellys dont give any eye contact.

is this tested?

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont think i really agree with this. try it first yourself then give us the feedback,lol-
i know if im on an important phone call and someone interupts me i would flip.
and yes girls on cell phones do give eye contacts in my opinon i dont approach until they are bold enough to get of the phone. some of them stand there talking and expect you to approach, thats just stupid. or you could give them a smile or a nod, maybe that'll get them to hang up. iv never tried it before. one day i will.

Gap

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have tryed it yesterday on a chick.. it worked very simple.. she just wrote her number. after i walked, i was watching her to see if she is talking and i gave her a call... it was occupied.. that means it was the good number.

i tested only once so can`t say anything about the succes rate.. i will hunt more chicks on the phone in the street :D

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure they'll think you're rude for interupting them to hook up. If not, they're probably more interested in the conversation than to really give you the time of day. Chances are they'll do it to get you off their backs.

and as another person stated, have you had any luck with this?

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds pretty lame...
But, nevertheless I believe it could work. If a chick likes you, she'll do just about anything.