Times to care and be a DJ, and times to not?

Vovchandr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well ill try to phrase this the best i can, but i'm not sure on how it will come out.

I have been browsing this site, for around a year at this point, reading the bible and everything, applying tips in real life, well you get the point.

I do all of the DJ stuff to girls i really dont care about, and i play the game and see where it goes.

But lately i've been talking to the one I seem to connect with, and i find interesting.

So im basically wondering wheither to be myself with her (i still flirt, mess around, make her work for me, call me etc) but im not in 100% DJ mode, i talk on the phone for a while, and most of the time try to be myself, instead of the "player"

My question is are you guys still in the DJ "not care" mode even when you think you found somebody you'd like to know better, or do you actually change it up and be more of yourself for them.

I'll see how you guys understood (or not) what i have said and then make further posts to try to explain better what i mean.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand what you are getting at. Being a DJ isnt putting up a show or fake act to bang girls. Its a guideline of things that you should and should'nt do. You shouldnt always be available to her, you shouldnt always be contacting her all the time, you shouldnt be the one always putting in the effort,you shouldnt make her the center of your happiness, etc.

With this girl and any girls in general you should be yourself, that is your DJ self. You know what to do and what not to do. Dont act needy even if that is your real self, dont allow her to walk on you, etc.

DJing isnt how many girls you can get, its a path to lead your life to be successful in all the aspects of it.

dont put your guard down because you feel like you "connect" with this girl. A lot of guys probably feel like they connect with this girl. You must set yourself apart from all the other chumps just being there selfs around her. Being a DJ sets you apart from all the other guys she has shown interest in.

Good luck

John

ecvegas

Don Juan
Reaction score
that's right.

It's all about keeping your cool and pacing yourself. Stay confident. Don't waver when tested. Let her fall for you...not the other way around.

Vovchandr

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, how many DJ's are in long term relationships? no pun, serious question

because for example being a mystery, and doing small amount of talking is a way not to get into one from what i understand

but then again im an amature at best

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, how many DJ's are in long term relationships? no pun, serious question
lmao..this is like asking how many stars in are the sky.

But on a serious note, AFCs become DJs not because they want to, its because they have too. They are tired of the girl getting the best of them.

Being a mystery and doing small amounts of of talking.....i think you have the wrong idea. You dont act this way during the whole relationship, you do it only in the beginning to spark her interest and attraction for you. You are not suppose to be a mystery and not talk much once you reach a certain point. I dont that there would be too many marriages if the guy stayed a mysetery and was a man of few words.