Timeless Men's Clothing and Accesories

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a case that a Rolex or similar luxury brand watch is a timeless accessory. A lot of those watches might not help as much with attracting women as the owners of them would like. We have covered this topic in the thread below.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dawg, glad you asked this question.

I can't speak much on accessories, but as far as clothing, I'm changing my style.

I'm gonna start rocking tactical gear from 5.11.

It matches my current style and personality, and will give me a more distinguished look and mystic...and will seemingly fit my large, bulky frame well.

So when I STEP to a woman, she will be looking at even more of an APEX of a man. :cool:

Just bought my first shirt yesterday, and waiting for it to be shipped to the crib...because those jokers ain't have my size at the store.

Those stores offer no "in store" love for bigger guys when it comes to clothes and shoes.

Attachments

davidsonj73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I can't speak much on accessories, but as far as clothing, I'm changing my style.

It matches my current style and personality, and will give me a more distinguished look and mystic...and will seemingly fit my large, bulky frame well.

So when I STEP to a woman, she will be looking at even more of an APEX of a man. :cool:

Just bought my first shirt yesterday, and waiting for it to be shipped to the crib...because those jokers ain't have my size at the store.

Those stores offer no "in store" love for bigger guys when it comes to clothes and shoes.
Cool! I understand about some stores not carrying your size, since I need an extra wide shoe width, so I need to order those online. Thanks for the reply!

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you live in an open carry state, I would suggest bringing an AR-15 with you on first dates to complete the whole tactical alpha male look.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Don't forget the open, grasping hands. Perfect EFA for manhandling boobs.