Throw a party!

Nannu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Throwing a party is a great way to get lots of girls to want to get to know you. They will come by the dozens when they find out you have wine. They love the stuff. If you plan it in advance, you can call just a few of your buds and all of the girls you know. Tell them to bring their friends too. If you have a nice place, they will be impressed and keep coming back. Just make sure to restock the wine.

Sun-Tan Superman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with that is...the wine costs alot of $$$$ especially if it is the good stuff *no one likes the cheapt sh*t* and if u do indeed got a nice place there are bound to be a few jealous guys out there...probably not ur friends since you know them but friends of girls or other guys that get brought along and will either damage some stuff at your place or try to steal something.....I have seen it myself

one option is renting a hotel room...but that costs money too....my favorite thingy is just going to other peoples parties and hanging with the host if he is a cool guy or girl and as people come to meet him/her just be there to meet them as well

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah well it depends on the type of people you're friends with. every party i go to the house gets trashed, but im 15 and all the kids that go to these parties are skaters/thugs. but if its well planned a party can be a great way to meet and know people

Fr8train

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was a junior in college me and the roomies used to throw big house parties (150+ people) and yeah you get little groupie, slutty chicks who will bang you for next weeks house cup, but it wasn't as great as I thought it would be, a lot of babysitting and little time to pimp. I 100% would rather go to someone else's party or become friends with someone who throws a party instead, that's what I do now.