Thoughts on this girl...thinking about settling down for a while

NEPA

Don Juan
Reaction score
25 Years Old

Latina

Working and putting her self through school to work in the medical field

3 Serious Relationships prior to me (4 years, 2.5 years and 8 months) checked this and it holds true

No ONS or FWB's (again double checked this like I always do and no bad press)

Family Oriented, seems to have a strong family backbone

Is there whenever I need her

Gets along great with my friends and family

Never really busts my balls about any of my bull****

Been with her about 7 months now. Filandered a little in the beginning but thinking about calming down for a little. I'm going on 30. Most of the girls I've been serious with in the past have been lazy and overly sexed by many dudes. So this one is a turn on for me.

Reposted this because my last posts title was "Down Chick" and everyone thought I was sleeping with a girl with down syndrome.

NEPA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Told me without even asking before we made it a relationship.She goes by what her mother taught her. Probably why i have a lot of respect for her. Two of the relationships ended with the guys cheating so I cant really blame her. Probanly at least in my eyes the most real chick ive dated. Knows im not perfect and I know shes not and we respect it. Laid it out for her and her for me.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a nice chick. Just hope it doesn't get boring if she's too available. Men need the challenge and thrill of the chase as well you know, even if they don't always realise it.

The fact two guys cheated is still a red flag. If it comes to it, just dump her before you get with someone else.... you'll risk pushing her over the edge in to lesbianism otherwise!

NEPA

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got ya. Her last relationship was like almost 3 years ago. Said she needed a break. So is what it is. Probably more immature relationships on both parts than anything.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its funy that you believe she ONLY had those relationships she told you about.

Anyway, I would try to see what are her shortcomings, anything critical? try to find that out.

NEPA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing is ive dealt with some bad broads. Not gettin that vibe from this one. She seems sincere. Not meaning im going to get all ***** whipped, but I live in a small city and word gets around.

NEPA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Turth is I dont trust most women, but im not going to say all are decietful lieing *******s. Some have some standards. Im really selectivr who I go long term with and for me to say this about a girl really tells me something about her character.

omardacool

Don Juan
Reaction score
even if she had more relationships then that she still sounds great , shes independent close with family really mature for her age, most females now just party and jump from guy to guy , some girl im talking to now is 30 met her when she had a man, ****ed her while she had a man , everyone calls her a ***** , no job smokes pot all day , gets supported by her brother, and instead of doing the right thing by banging and leaving i banged so much that i caught feelings lol so there aren't to many good ones out there , but yours def sounds great

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Question is, why do you feel the need to seek approval from a bunch of internet strangers? If you want to be exclusive with her, then do so. Only you know what your gut is telling you right now. A lot of these posters on here don't trust anything with a vag, so expect to hear a lot of 'keep her as a plate' nonsese.

abe0

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a year before settling down. Try to piss her off to see if she has a latin temper....do it while its that monthly time. If she stays cool....she is either a great actress....or she is a keeper. Btw, latin women are really family oriented and can really be very passionate and loving. But they can be volatile and tempermental. Abe

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is, relationships perfect, butter-wouldn't-melt chicks get painfully mundane after about six months and I always find myself looking elsewhere.

It's the tragic irony that the chicks that are most likely to screw around/p!ss us off that are also the most fun, sexy and entertaining.