Thoughts from recent cold approaches in night/day game

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be in control, don’t be led. One of my hallmark challenges. For instance, in one set one girl hijacked me, I thought she was interested, but used me for validation, had a boyfriend. Stick to game theory in this specific case, her girlfriends were probably single. This challenge goes with both sexes, I offer agreeableness and rapport instantaneously, without following my own trail of thought or agenda.

Don’t be feminine. Probably too glad and jolly in that set.

Also, the importance of keeping and staying in sexual tension when created, such as in night game.

holidayad_

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been one for hitting on women at night. Especially in bars/nightclubs. I think most of them, in that kind of environment, become delusional. “Don't touch me” kind of vibe.

That's why I prefer to approach them at the end of the night, outside this kind of environment. Waiting for a cab or in a snack bar.

For example, recently I cold-approached a chick that was waiting outside a nightclub. She was alone.

We had a good chit-chat and flirted a little bit.

Then, all of a sudden, her boyfriend appeared saying "She is with me”. Jealous type. She was blushed.

So, yeah, you're right. Stick with rapport. Don’t act thirsty. Sexual tension will skyrocket naturally (especially during the night). Even if the girl is "not available".