thought i was txting a hot girl i met @ a club...ended up being her dad!!! HELPP

Status
Not open for further replies.

niceguy91

Don Juan
Reaction score
omg guys, soo this girl tht i got her # and was txting her....and i was gettin txt's back from her....said sum naughty things bt nothing 2 bad. umm i get a call on my cell...its private name private number...its her dad, and he says that he enjoyed talking for the past 30 mins with me...asked 4 1 of my parents and i said they're not home...and then he said "u're here from me later...thank you very much..."

HELP WHAT DO I DO?? MY PARNETS DNT EVEN KNO I WAS @ THIS CLUB...WHAT CAN I DO/WHAT SHOULD I SAY? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Colin O'Brien

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's like a cop pulling you over, giving you vodka, then arresting you for drunk driving. Her dad is totally ****ed up. Well the guy has your name and phone number, but thats pretty much it right? How's he gonna talk to your parents? I personally would just abandon all contact with that entire family... one hot girl isn't worth having to deal with a parent that messed up.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Psssh. Only gonna get to your 'rents if you hand them the phone.

Laugh at the jerk and put the phone down, absolutley nothing he can do.

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey dude maybe he likes you! I say go for it, hes probably a keeper!

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol wtf, you didn't do anything wrong man, don't sweat it. This dude is clearly a weirdo.

How old are you? If anything, it's him that's in the wrong for dirty talkng a minor :crackup:

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would SHE give YOU the number of her dad?

Something smells fishy here!

Just cut contact with the entire family.

comic_relief

just so suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL! If he wants to play ball, then game on...next time he calls just drop lines like 'Geez i can see what (daughters name) meant about you being a control freak', 'I thought she was over reacting at first, but now I don't blame her for wanting to run away'.

Of course it's a whole different sandwich if he has your house number...

niceguy91

Don Juan
Reaction score
it was her # cz she asked me 2 put my # in her phone first than she jst called me from her phone. lol 2 b hnst i dnt rlly care...if anything were to happen with me and her it'd jst b a booty call. and she's 1 of many haha so i'm not worried about her. we have 1 teen night every month..they'll b more next time i'll hit up.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
niceguy91 said:
it was her # cz she asked me 2 put my # in her phone first than she jst called me from her phone. lol 2 b hnst i dnt rlly care...if anything were to happen with me and her it'd jst b a booty call. and she's 1 of many haha so i'm not worried about her. we have 1 teen night every month..they'll b more next time i'll hit up.
well dat b np bcuz u jst want a fb n #

gaime on!@!!

comic_relief

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's her phone, but her dad took it from her. There is nothing that he can do. You should probably loose the number though.

Stacks Of Terror

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol at this whole shenanigan. Wow.

zack77766

Don Juan
Reaction score
ouch youre scrwed. Not sure how your parents will react but you might be heading for a tough time with this girl. Cuz now that he knows you he might watch his daughter's every move. Sorry....

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It probably wasn't even her dad but one of her friends trying to fvck with you b/c she wants you to leave her alone or just for pure amusement.

I can barely read your posts. Learn how to spell/type. Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.